3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19 12:01 pm

What to do when the wife has a headache?

The question is rhetorical.{{{
60 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 24.10.19

[Denis]
Depends with whom!!!

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

maxxim1891
Flaw long-term relationship in this.Therefore, the left pull as married men and women samwich.Especially,men-mugs become the horns when wives are sent to the South,thinking that she only need the sea, sun and beach.The South is a place where a strange woman can copulate as they want it there nobody knows.And come home, will be estimated and virtuous wife.She Dubovenko allow myself the fact that my husband no-no

[

maxxim1891
I'm not about her)))).I will not let go

m
maxxim1891 24.10.19

[Denis]
And about someone?

i
igoryok31 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
what do you mean headache? so its someone else's hitting, and you Alain!)))

a
antonrogov 24.10.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Yes, we are with her 16 years of living
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
me times four or five a day should
I think someone is lying.

[

maxxim1891
It doesn't matter.If you get married, don't let go one

antonrogov
Of course, lying.Years 20 up to 4-5 am stand.40 – not a cake,but still with his wife)).

R
RussianQuaker 24.10.19

Listen, and ask her in a crowded bus?

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Whistler still a sex addict...
Solarpro eight times without taking like already?
Yes, exactly, it was
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
and I times four or five a day is necessary, even though the neighbor throws.
Spolecnosti next time, will swell when again boast the size of his pee...

s
saa0891 24.10.19

Spoiler

D
DemonXL1080 24.10.19

To look for another.

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Give her 2 tablets of aspirin and a glass of water.

P
Pilat. 24.10.19

need a doctor to bring
Spoiler

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

Give her paracetamol. Cools inflammation and headache. Oh, wait...have a little respect for his wife and to cool their animalistic desires to a more suitable time. As an option.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

Gathered here doctors fucking. Aspirin relieves the fever, and paracetamol pain throughout the body (the head including). And you need to drink is not cheap Russian equivalent, and the license of the original Western drug in the form of effervescent tablets: upsarin UPSA, efferalgan UPSA aspirin with Alka-Seltzer, Panadol. Analgin is banned in many countries due to the toxicity and side effects. Ibuprofen (Nurofen, MiG) instead, it is possible, but it is from pronounced pain, not from SARS in a sense.
In any case, do not take Russian medications. Only in the West. At any price. Especially now.
In General, headache treated with fluoroquinolones (tsifran, Tavanic, Avelox - 2,4,5 generation, respectively). But this is from a biological weapon tularemia, brucellosis. Lincosamide (lincomycin, clindamycin) are also here as a support group: ornitz, psittacosis, trachoma. But they are outdated. That is, Avelox can be cured the same as lincosamide, zachwytu still and fluoroquinolones in fact, to which it belongs.

[

Mayamenstate

Here is a tolstoty
Best remedy for head is the axe

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

Give her the aspirin if the system is to dissolve or fuck women on the side, and she let sidit snot on his fist and pulls.

a
antonrogov 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
fluoroquinolones
It's an antibiotic. Headache they are not treated. Only if there is purulent infection.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

antonrogov
Have you ever quenched biological weapons? And I extinguished dozens of times, and so blatantly thick as this fellow over here says. Found here, as these doctors.
Dozens of time tested. And headache tsifran takes off from tularemia, and pain in the hand against brucellosis. Constantly before tsifran saved, when I drink alcohol after, as the left hand in the place where the brush connects to the left arm begins to ache and swell, which is impossible. And when so without alcohol, and the pain became unbearable even to suffer in hand it was impossible, then there really was not funny. And then I bought moxifloxacin, two packing counterpart, at a cost of one Avelox, because the case was serious, the CIA played along with the power of alcohol to not drink (although the original is better), drank 10 days on the 1st day, and all passed. And now after alcohol even if it starts to hurt again, the pain is already portable itself passing the next day.

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

Here, as always I want to make a joke, but people in all seriousness are taken, anecdot have such a beard about a man whom a woman does not give aspirin, all of it literally to understand it is not necessary, as ensign in the army... quite a sense of humor))