3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reugan 30.07.20 02:29 am

Optimization (Cossacks 3)

Do you think will be the norm or business as usual? it seems to me that optimization is bad
40 Comments
Sort by:
I
IP14 30.07.20

Klavdiy
And again I want to see the evidence.
And please, at least 200 on 200 (though often there mixing much more), but not 10 for 10.

K
Klavdiy 30.07.20

IP14
Proof? That means 200 x 200? Play Doom 4. Nobody here is obliged to provide evidence.

I
IP14 30.07.20

Klavdiy
Well, what if it balabolstvo!???
If you begin to drive about the different optimization so confirmed his words, not balaboly!
Make a batch of at least 200 x 200 dummy (not to mention the fact that usually there are batches of up to 1000 units on both sides reach) and show me what you got you then you say everything is fine and as you wrote there 76-81 fps.

And here, Doom?? are you normal?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

IP14
Now tell me, Fido, where the game eats a lot and do something where it requires? Optimization is not perfect in the game, then great, get your hands of you-know-what)))
Gameplay itself is smooth, without jerks and brakes. Yes, Lord, here may be slow????!!!!!!)))) You won the Board even given the expense of the Duma. And you like lamb then continue to bend and pout like on the toilet. Have a beer or something, so as not to be so angry and get a real computer, so the game at least a decade ago was normal)))))
And in General, Fido, you silly???

I
IP14 30.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
People though you noticed that from your uber of my comp differs only in percent and the only difference is the additional 4 virtual cores?
This is on account that I bought the computer!

But from the screenshots I strike even more! As you say, uber in excess of the excellent optimization??? the game ten years ago???
And what we see 56 fps in the easiest for the Cossacks kneading, i.e. in the usual batch of over 1000 units, there will be 30 fps. And you you call over an optimization for the ANCIENT graphics?? with the lonely boat at all under the table!
I'm sorry but in my understanding, excellent optimization is 60+ fps in any game situation (for the Cossacks is a batch of over 1000 units, and not where lonely boat floats), and I as a owner of a 144 Hertz monitor and need 100+.

That's it for me. To continue on pointless!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

Firstly, I'm not uber computer, seen hundreds of times better. The normal modern pitch.
Secondly, you write that 60 fps, it's a great optimization. At one of the screenshots almost 60 fps I have. Playing strategy, particularly in the total vary of 45 fps for this genre, it's just perfect!!!!!!! To shooter 45 fps sucks!!!!! For Duma 60 fps is so-so. Preferably from 70 and above. The Cossacks 54-59 fps on maximum settings, and the destruction (on the screen you can see what performance) comfortable and no problems in terms of freezes, lag and crashes. Th you so angry at life? That does not suit you I do not understand.
Yes, SLI is not yet supported, but with new patches I'm sure, as always, all correct. While it is about one vidyahu goes. Now continue to play and we'll see what will be ahead when 100500 chubrikov typed.
On account of the ship I just gave an example. There will be more ships at sea to draw conclusions about performance marine. To me, many years ago game, and you have such a verbal Panos, like whether this game is AA class. If you do not like the performance buy bidascu better. Don't understand what the problem is about the game...

I
IP14 30.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
You know how to read? a little bit read what you write!
60+ fps in ANY game situation, not only in some moments (even though your screen is not stable 60 fps). But add a couple hundred units and all of your PPC optimization!

45 fps for this genre, that's just fine now it is clear whence feet grow, some rules for the genre. Fps even in Africa fps and if it is less than gertsovki monitor - it is lags and brakes! If the console has taught the present generation to the poor 30 fps and consider it the norm, it does not mean that now all needs to ustraivat this situation! And after the 144 Hertz, I was even on 60 fps now may not look easy.

And again tester iron mountain advises to buy a new card. I like black and white - the GTX 980 in FULL HD will not boot even with 50% showing permanent drawdown of up to 30 fps in batches of 1000 units and above - so this means the lack of optimization!!! You must understand it finally!

I
IP14 30.07.20

While I see only one way for an existing engine - once it's written in OpenGL, then you should at least add support to the game Vulcan. That, though not completely, but still will help with a large number of units to optimize the load on the processor and graphics card due to parallel computing as it was recently done in the same Doom 2016.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

IP14
To what end? And again. What is the end????? Optimization? Well, if you're so rich, with such a monitor you sit, what you can't buy a normal vidyahu, but THIS is not where you sit and all the whining about the brakes? If you have any Cossacks brake, what to say more about other games)))) Th you do not like the optimization of this game and what stuck? I FULLY AGREE that console attack((((((
Some toys 60 fps and enough for a comfortable performance. On this subject I wrote on this website and many of the dudes sitting on odroid me zaminusovali. Maybe because of jealousy, perhaps due to the fact that used to the position your company and your financial opportunities that can not acquire something more productive. I completely agree. For some, this is the end.
BUT IF YOU CAN'T SEE 60 FPS, why not buy a normal midasco, (no offense) and not to suffer with what we have????

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

On account of the tests:
Computer tested for nine hours.
Hard drive -Victoria.
Memory - MEM test.
The processor and graphics card - 3d mark, fur mark.
Check usb connectors.
Diagnostics - for free.
You have problems on this ground, that as much as problem????

I
IP14 30.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
ahhh ... you ... just ... I have no words ... I just don't know how you explain not getting ban .. read, READ WHAT YOU WRITE!!!

what can't you buy a normal vidyahu, but THIS is not where you sit and all the whining about the brakes?
What the hell do I new vidyuhi if even with this, the game throws in heavy team fights 30 fps just because the game can not dispose of the power of the graphics card, which at this time is loaded only on 40-50% in FullHD resolution!
Can you tell me that the graphics card and not the CPU case!

AGAIN!
Game situation: 1000 units
Graphics settings: Full HD, maximum settings
Fps in this situation: 30 fps
Download of video card and processor: 40-50%

If you are still going toldychit that the game is perfectly optimized and it's the video card - then it is just a clinical case!

K
Klavdiy 30.07.20

IP14
Well stump you))))) and this dude is some murky! Found what the dispute news. Today, in these slaughterhouses, I attended that there are no words) Optimization is good or bad, I don't know. The game gives 90 fps and fine with it everywhere. What boil, is unclear)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

IP14
Take a screenshot and especially where 1000 units and see about those 30 fps!

S
SanchezZzZzZzZz 30.07.20

fufufu

I
IP14 30.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Enjoy your great to optimize the game!

A total of about 1,000 units and we enjoy 25-30 fps, but the most important thing is how you use the card enough that download of only 30-35% so this is despite the fact that the frequency almost two times lower. Actually none is working on idle!
This is a log optimization in the game!

Then I think finally, many eyes will be opened and they will see what kind of crude build was given in the release!
Optimization in the game!!! There is none!!!
As soon as sufficient number of units, the slideshow starts. But mixing in throw me above the screen by the standards of the Cossacks do not batches.

But the sad thing is that most likely to fix this on an existing engine will not work. The last real opportunity to add support for Vulkan. But this takes time and money. So most likely they won't fix it.
Sorry that happened on your own nostalgia and gave 1300 rubles for participation in some kind of pre-alpha. But to the game no complaints, but to play it because of bugs and terrible optimization, it is impossible!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

25-30 fps, it's not even a slide show, and a solid game of bdsm))))) I would not in this play, not what to buy!!!! And the graphics settings from the principle would not cut back to the game a decade ago! Importantly, modern go perfectly on maximum settings, and is an ancient miracle with this slide show. Okay, how the time will certainly comes to these mixes, which begins a fierce brake hell), Though I will look that it is true. With regard to strategies with sodding optimization, I remember Rome-Attila. There at all settings total brake perversion))) But the Cossacks to Total Varov, as the moon!!!!
I don't think the developers will be paid to the Cossacks ' attention in the future . But it would be nice if Sli later will be delivered to her. Then any would be better, since the game itself is nothing!!!!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

IP14
By the way, if not difficult throw to me is the preservation. I want to see what and how. Now in the mail I read the comments to the article - Reviews Cossacks 3
Here is what one writes:
den chigancev Sergey • 3 days ago
Carefully read the description!!! it reads: a REMAKE of the 1st part.
I read the reviews, and thought Oh*** BUY IT, download pirates no bug found, I had fun 10K 10K sent to fight, no brakes and throws.
Percents: i5 4690k
RAM: 8GB
Viduh: GTX:1060

I
IP14 30.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Yes, even support sli does not help unfortunately.
The game does not know how to use the power of a single card, let alone two.
The only way to do this is to twist the resolution (up to 4k up to 8k) how did you do that for a video card, but the fps still rested in the ability of the engine to handle a large number of units.

On account of the guy with the mail - that's why I ask the proof of such loud statements, as I give 100% that this is the usual bullshit. with one exception if 20-30 fps is no brakes, then there is no use to explain something, will still be screaming how everything is cool.

On account sohranyalok, then you can see, this is the second mission in the training (it is very short), just at the very end of the mission gather everyone together and chase the enemy.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

I have met such people who said that 30 or 35 fps, it does not slow down for me))) I'm pretty sure, even if one video card in this game is used fully in all its power, in the segment that you sent me was the situation is not so much saved. Well, it would be you have 45 fps, of course it is not bad, well, mlyayaya not to play +100500 years ago!!!
But if:
First. That would at least one video card worked at 99-100%
In the second. There was good support sly (second video card just needs to work, and first to the fullest)
Then I am fully confident that the resolution of 2715 1527 and even at a resolution of 2880 by 1620 would be a stable 60 fps!
But even this is not what you said. For this game, should performance be measured in at least 100-120 fps!!!!!! I have a new doom and other games give much more fps than this ancient-animated the mammoth, so other stratezhki those years give +100500 fps, so this should the same!!!!! It turns out all depends on the engine. Well then, at least sly has delivered or nakraynyak the full potential of one of the video thing would be 100%

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

IP14
Healthy, Cossack! Today I went to the site overclockers.ru and saw two interesting topics. Review and performance testing. At work there is not a lot of free time to dive into a particular article, while still viewing the comments! I quickly glanced charts
https://www.overclockers.ru/lab/79341_2/cossacks-3-kazaki-3-testirovanie-proizvoditelnosti.html
All tired Saturday I will allocate a special Cossack day. This game is a killer, one day she can give.
This is a test of the Phoenix. Here, of course you can not read it and just put a number for any article. But recently, before going to sleep, again going to the site over I soooo saw!!!!! HE PERSONALLY WROTE, he is testing the game!!!!!!!!!!! We do nothing about it did not know and thought that the robot or the local Troll. Knowing what's going to happen, I realized me and the night won't be enough to remain in the article for a long time)))) Maybe Fenya has changed and its gaming potential is justified, and all that he does, he does right?
Saturday read the full article on it, install Windows, where it is testing the Cossacks pass the mission, about which you spoke, and make a TOTAL CONCLUSION ABOUT the GAME AND PHOENIX))))
You can look not only graphics, but also a test segment in which he tests the Cossacks)))))))))))))))))))))))))