3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rekoshet 30.07.20 02:29 am

StreetRacingSyndicate or above head can not jump! (Street Racing Syndicate)

Here came the SRS !
I went to the store and bought it for 200p ... Established and... OXY*L !!!
I did not expect! It is!.. this! Unbelievable but this is the most crap game(street race) I played!!!
Let's discuss this subject!
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saskvach96 30.07.20

I personally have not played. But read. And like to say that this toy will be better than NFS: U2.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

Is that bad?

S
Stalker of Oblivion 30.07.20

It's out already?

n
neovirus[L.A.] 30.07.20

to Rekoshet
Pliz tell me! So worth to buy the game or not?

D
Da Joker 30.07.20

according to his opinion no... and it sucks? gameplay? the point?
onazh like not out yet...

S

On our favorite site listed as released.

D
Da Joker 30.07.20

what? on AG Stoll? :)
and russobita already out? onizh like to say that it simultaneously with the worldwide release will come...

S

Tricked us.

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

People the game went on sale the 4th of February! The game sucks! graph - shit!!! model cars are pathetic (just disgusting) !!! Upgrades sucks!!! Vinyls and decals
just yesterday!!! in short, I spent kopeck piece on it is Kalishche, I wish I drank beer...

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

And if something more...
After the Intro appeared extremely familiar with the menu... How? you ask, of NFSU2 will I say - and be right!!! to talk about misery the appearance of the menu I think is not worth it, so - I started to play and that you thought?! I came across a mission the essence of which was to overtake rivals pumped on the Nissan! Familiar??? That's it! Remember the first mission from NFSU...
Well and further all as in NFSU(1,2) - map, and on it mugs(familiar???), by the way the map is much less than in Underground2...
About grafi say no... this is terrible compared to NFS... Miserable machine - it's a fact! Models extremely carelessly and ugly... Very cheap vygledyat! But! the ambiance is quite nice. A beautiful home and a generally nice atmosphere (it's probably one of the few pluses). Speaking of the pros - they can add more and the cops(which resemble the cops from Driver, remember there's map drove these circles in the form of cops, and of them sticking out triangles that showed the sight of a COP?!). Incidentally, in SRS there is no drag.And damage is generally very vague and lame(well wrinkled is there something glass cracked) like everything else.Plus all of the above add super arcade controls and a complete lack of any presence - we get SRS!!!
In General, to NFS this game is still very far away! So developers Undergrounda you can not even strain so as Killer NFS stalled at the start!!!
p s
the list goes on and on, but I'm tired ;-)

X
Xtreamfury 30.07.20

Yes, 200 rubles is a"lot of money. I personally do not care what I spent 200 roubles on shit or a good game, but then, sorry, the first. Didn't expect this shit to be.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

Read the review http://www.ag.ru/reviews/3043

A
AgentSmith 30.07.20

So Tama injuries there or no?

H
Homyak-Dzheday 30.07.20

According to PC Gamer magazine the game received a very low rating,can't remember exactly,but I think
30 %.Good that I did not buy,wanted to buy,but the money is not there=)

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

Damage there but they are too soft... Wrinkled body kit (by the way the full body kit!!! ie bumper and sills and cowl and everything in one bottle, and the kit one on the car), crack the glass and stuff like that...

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

2 Hamster Jedi
Lucky you! And I had the money.... And now is not(((((

S

Anything with the time saved.What is really there.

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

2 Hamster Jedi
Yes, it is not even about the money! It is different... Here I sit, waiting for the long awaited the masterpiece and as a buy... Kalishche in Kalishche Yes calisam chases... Sucks it's full! Not only SRS, many promising projects taking off, here tolcapone whether it is curvature of hands of developers or lack of money... it is not clear to me what are these global failures...

S

I agree.They advertise them as masterpieces ,but in the end what.:(

R
Rekoshet 30.07.20

2 Stalker of Oblivion :
I wonder what will happen with Driv3r... I Hope that not that SRS. If they PC version will ruin I'll be shocked. Although there is hope! Let's wait and check out igrulinu! I think that the collaboration with nvidia will benefit. Although given that all(or almost all) noisy projects get buried, I have little doubt that Drove steer...
By the way, the Driver will appear on March the 15th so if I don't get drafted into the army Driver and we'll discuss!