3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19 12:02 pm

Tea

Recently in news I read that in Finland decided to cut the whole rose and ban volkosobs. As the rose has recognized invasive species - introduced into nature from outside, quickly spreads and has no natural enemies in the area of distribution. Everything seems scientifically correct formulated, but if so just look, leaving aside all these arguments and formula is nonsense.
I have long known that the rose is a source of vitamin C. however, he, unlike lemon, will not discolor black tea if with him to brew, pre-splits chesnokodavilku a few berries. This is a replacement of lemon, and the best. But since the hips were not - brewed with hawthorn. Took a few berries, put into a glass, filled black tea, put in the microwave and brought to a boil - so I began to prepare the tea lately. All these dummies, more precisely, about the scale they formed me particularly sensitive under biological weapons, began to become unreal bad. As a variant bring to boil in a Cup on the burner and each time it after it has been washed, so she was not formed. But it's already got. Much easier to put in the microwave and all. Tea karkade is possible to remove the limescale in the kettle, if it is of descaler into the kettle to fill. And drink only with all the scum then it turns out. In short, it is much easier in the microwave in the glass bring to a boil. So, overall, I drank this black tea with hawthorn - and, indeed, nothing. The taste is just gorgeous. The only thing I have all the skin on the body and face is swollen from hawthorn. Here today with rose hips, black tea brought to a boil. The taste is great it turns out, vitamin C, no discoloration in contrast to the lemon, and without swelling of the skin in contrast to hawthorn. What if it is?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

suppose Finland would cut off all the rose, brought from a parallel dimension on its territory PEK-PEK
it will take a couple of hundred years Finland will not peck-peck
and the rose hips will remain and return PEK-PEK
for a thousand years, he will tighten it is as vines wait PEK-PEK
over 170 thousand years, he mutates and turns into a multi-tiered spiny forest humid Equatorial type in which disciples sacred land in the territory of the undead were growing up
we will be wild rose peck-peck-peck
and I'm with yarrow tansy prefer he go to farm and crafted, here
and other the Witcher 3 potions

m
masha 24.10.19

Drink rose, I like it.

D
Dogmit 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
I watered the rose, but then stopped to drink.

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

All cannabis is)).

Z
Zamkadysh 24.10.19

With a large when she fell into a wild rose Bush, too, as I loved him like a pack of cats beat me)).