3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 30.07.20 08:45 pm

Stress test (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

For those who have time to play on the stress test, how do you play? What are your impressions?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 30.07.20

Cards gave a little touch on the betka look. I think I will play it as in the HS, TES legends. Played monsters from the beginning to the end(the second deck is meh(for me)). Win rate was somewhere around 85 percent(who knows,maybe the opponents are two or none).

I
Ialala 30.07.20

Well, first you need to determine introduction:
It was only two decks (the Kingdom of the North and the wild hunt)
The deck was base that is severely limited
- IMHO a clear imbalance (the deck of the wild hunt stronger)

And feels the same Quint, but with better effects and nice voice acting, still a little music in the background, as blood and wine and it would be super.
At first it seemed that a little lack of dynamics, but then you realize that in the Witcher you play with NPC which makes moves quickly, but here you play with the person who reads the description of the map, thinking what he should do, see how he chooses the map (in the game opponent see the card on which the cursor is directed, it is encircled in red), it adds some intensity.
For imbalance, all the party, when I had a chance to play for the monsters against the kingdoms of the North (and the reverse situation), always defeated the monsters by a wide margin. But this is, after all, not even a beta test, so I hope the balance is drawn up. And yet, closer to the second hour of the test began regular departures opponents out of the game, sometimes immediately, sometimes in the middle of the party, but again, in order to reveal the stress test did.

A
Asyran.zero 30.07.20

Imbalance the deck of the Kingdom of the North is very weak and the deck of the wild hunt just wild vrywait imbalance.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 30.07.20

The first thing that caused a huge positive impressions and emotions - the design of the cards and their overall appearance, effects. Visualization really pleased.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 30.07.20

I hope tomorrow will test other decks

T
The_Black_Wolf 30.07.20

Asyran.zero
She and the wild hunt)

G
GooD013436 30.07.20

I thought the balance of the normal!! played all the decks, won and lost!