3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxonior 30.07.20 08:45 pm

Where to find a top equipment? (Elite Dangerous)

Faced with the problem. Can't find RSD top motor A6 to the Imperial Clipper are on sale at the stations. Already tired of fly - 10 pieces of high-tech stations called for. Like the population of stations is high and the economy is appropriate - but no engine - though burst. Advise rich high-tech system with top equipment.

upd. My bad), the Maximum RSD engine Clipper - A5 : ) However - the question on the stations in effect. Where to find high-tech Rich station? Wealthy station, even look different from the usual. For example, in the system of Gliese 868 there is a rich station - Bacon Port - but it's the extraction of minerals. We need the same - but with high technology.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 30.07.20

In the Solar system look?

r
review_game 30.07.20

2 Toxa95
What makes you think that there is something there? The lamest system. There's even ships is not normal. Is it possible to take a look at battleship

2 Maxonior
Not so rare this RSD, for Example in Lembava is exactly. But if it is far away, look on the next hitech systems, preferably with a large population.
By the way Lembava it at a discount.

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 30.07.20

A multi-barrel gun Heavy even a thing? Looked, nowhere at present.

X
Xeron 30.07.20

Ragna - the Bloodedge
nope, Gatling only average max.

D
DenisHorror 30.07.20

Nu Syromyatnikov Terminal

D
DeadRomashka 30.07.20

And tell me where the normal battle?? and zadolbali transporters or something like a Viper MK IV or here with grief in half found ASP

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 30.07.20

System High Tech and Industrial and the larger the population the higher the chance to find the ships/guns/modules

B
BSUMaus 30.07.20

https://eddb.io/station