3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 30.07.20 08:45 pm

Changing the lighting of the original game of lighting DLCBAW (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People! I bought myself a mod to replace the original lighting game lighting Toussant... It's not just a mod to change the color scheme, and a full replacement of the Lighting, Effects of Weather, Fog, blur etc.
Everything was going just fine... I was happy as a child... introducing the new graphics that the game vypustili a year later with all the improvements DLCBAW...
But still, as it wasn't obvious... but there were some problems...
More specifically:
First the sky... it's damn bright blue... and it's not exactly consistent with Selenom...
And immediately asked for help! If anyone knows about fashion to replace Tussenschot sky on Belinskoe or he will be able to do this (Mod) please help...!)
Sorry, but it's ruining the atmosphere of the wasteland...
Secondly, in some cut scenes the wrong lighting... too much bright screen blinds, the weather and time of day is not something... (that was to be expected...)
But the main thing is the sky...
Knowledgeable please respond)))
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 30.07.20

(http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1882/?)

A

This is my personal screens from the game with the mod... through Ansel...

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Albert Shcherbakov
And where is the light? I don't see it.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Albert Shcherbakov
Here is an example of quality lighting. Technology of volumetric lighting. And according to your screenshots it postprocessing called. Good lighting there is no smell.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

wanted fun myltse tonset prove.
with DLS they seem to have added the anti-aliasing more than anything meaningful. tuncate a special color filter most likely no lighting it does not change.

A

with soap I've done...
No Muscente or in Velenje he's gone now...

A

Protocol10
on the screens I showed the fucking sky and clear fog)

A

and I asked about the sky!)))
It ruins everything)

S
Stribogg 30.07.20

Gladly would this mod on the contrary, the lighting throughout the game Muscente..

K
KazymirZyba 30.07.20

All the possible mods that improve the lighting, textures, shading, animation, camera position and image in General - has already been successfully installed in the passing game and tested. Now it is the turn already some sort of perversion, to be honest.

S
Slik58 30.07.20

On account of the too great brightness. Try to disable the glow. In Tossene I didn't like the fact that all too bright, turned off the glow and the like has become tolerant. Maybe with this mod it will be the same.

A

xDimiDx
no one should worry about how and under what conditions I want to play... and condemn or complain about this inappropriate...
my game as I want and play... I love when all my)))
Previously, the camera did not like, and with the mod all the rules...
And this fucking sky...

A

Stribogg
Yeah... if you suddenly run... let me know OK)