3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombn 30.07.20 08:45 pm

Killing_Floor2_v_1038 (Killing Floor 2)

People, in General, the Park is.
When I press start game, no matter how Dx10 or 11, I get an error ,,Missing, MSVCP110.DLL
When you put this MSVCP110.DLL in systems 32 or 64, there is no difference, popping up even steeper error 0xc000007b.
Anyone had a similar short anyone than tell???

13 Comments
Sort by:
R
R 25 30.07.20

Repak? Buy litsuhu, there are no such problems.

D
Diablonos 30.07.20

Zombn
Write the topic and read the comments there where swung.

f
fomir 30.07.20

Reinstalling all the VC++ packages from 2005, the year for 2015... and the problem will disappear.
The link to the hybrid of all сборокhttp://forum.oszone.net/thread-145766.html
And buy litsuhu, one out there doing nothing at all.

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Try a different Repack...

Z
Zombn 30.07.20

fomir
I already heard something like that, OK I will try to put to test.

Z
Zombn 30.07.20

fomir
Thank you so much for the build, really helped.
Topic closed.

f
fomir 30.07.20

Zombn
Not for what, save it on a flash drive.
Generally very strongly recommend keeping a partition with drivers and necessary software, or USB flash drive even after system restore you've never had to look for.

Here's what you'll need:
DirectX
VC++
NET.Framework
OpenCL
Vulcan
XNA

Regarding drivers:
There's a wonderful Park, called SDI ( weighs about 16 gigs ).
Here he puts the right drivers on any system. It has everything and it puts everything without errors, in contrast to peers. It is completely free. There are paid and more convenient option - iobit Driver Booster.
These two programmulka - best among the driver-installers. Only Obidovsky - online...
Because I personally prefer the left over the SDI, and with it less crap - once downloaded and then on any computer put without problems, is there really any driver.

All of this is Google itself, you need to find a build where there is a version of all, the benefit of such lot.
This is the operating environment in which we operate programs and games... if you have all of them - no errors at all.
Oh yeah... Win10pro x64 mast HEV.

A
Arrakis_Sun 30.07.20

Easier to take litsuhu. The game is inexpensive and often discount it happens.

Z
Zombn 30.07.20

fomir
I have a new issue appeared after the installation pack full VC++ , there is a problem, killing Flor 2 began to run, but on the other IGRAC began to appear this error 0xc000007b. What to do in the mind will guess ?

f
fomir 30.07.20

Zombn
install everything on the list, but before upgrade Windows
DirectX
VC++
NET.Framework
OpenCL
Vulcan
XNA

Z
Zombn 30.07.20

fomir
Still, Windows 7 ultimate, this is no problem, NET.Framework version 4.5.2 is on the computer, DirectX is also the latest, OpenCL is also likely to last, for the GeForce Experience every last Drabov updated, including none, Vulcan makes no sense to put vidyuhi N'vidia 650Ti , XNA do not have, and was not on the computer, without it everything worked. VC++ is 100% this stuff to blame, but the question is how now to do everything properly, dunno.

f
fomir 30.07.20

Zombn
Oh, the curve Assembly sevens... smell) it is Necessary to use the original images and to configure
http://pc-helpp.com/204-oshibka-pri-zapuske-0xc000007b-i-medoty-ee-ustraneniya.html
if does not help, then just take down all VC++ and put each version is not a hybrid, but separately. On the website of maykrasoft in the downloads section everything is good.

s
shockwave1997 30.07.20

Guys,help,turn on the game and there instead of capital letters,white sticks )