3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Kuksenko 30.07.20 09:00 pm

Gtx 1060

Going to take 1060 in early October, but can not determine the model. Which of the presented variants monitored by PWM will be the best solution? While leaning towards the msi gaming x
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 30.07.20

most importantly do not take any 3Gb, this version not only has a smaller volume but also scaled-down. And 3 gigs will be missed and now already 6 gigs back to back.

A
Anton Kuksenko 30.07.20

MagicHero
Well, this of course, 3 GB sales are not considered

-
-SK.art- 30.07.20

Anton Kuksenko wrote:
While leaning towards the msi gaming x
great choice.

V
Volt Mort 30.07.20

Anton Kuksenko
Msi gaming x good choice.
Well you can, and from Gigabyte, they say it is very quiet and cold.

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Anton Kuksenko
If you want to take a reliable average velocity, take the MSI, medium variant Palit, Zotac, if productive the Asus or the Gigabyte but with the reliability of their trouble, as they are very capricious to the choice of power supply and require a good expensive unit and stable narugami.
About performance, their differences are minimal, therefore I would for example have focused on the reliability of MSI or PALIT.

A
Anton Kuksenko 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Why such a difference in price? In the same CSN gaming x is 23500, and Gigabit xtreme gaming 26000

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Anton Kuksenko
Why iPhone is more expensive counterparts from Samsung? The answer to this question is obvious.
Besides, a lot depends on the store and every set prices as they wish.
And about the brands I'm judging from my own experiences and those of their friends and acquaintances. And the arguments presented in ads and the paid reviews on the Internet are of little interest to me.

L
Listoman 30.07.20

Anton Kuksenko
Take msi, but not gnobit and ADR

A
Anton Kuksenko 30.07.20

Listoman
And GB what's wrong? Just thought do extreme gaming or G1 gaming to take

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Listoman
MSI is a good choice. Gigabytes cranky and busy.

I
In_live 30.07.20

Firing Jetstream well done in terms of cooling, as for me very good option 1060-the one, the only negative(not for all) the fact that it takes 3 slots.

I
In_live 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
Well, if you listen to all they say MSI have a lot of marriage matter. So there is as lucky, and do not take any turbine cooling, 1060 itself is cold and quiet.

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
What about turbines is a separate issue.... One of the shitty cooling invented for graphics cards. With notes fashion took.
WELL, to borrow any more likely to run into a marriage and substandard performance. It is better to take something that is tested by time and society.
Yurchik Blaga Prodd
Palit is also a good option. I myself have had a few years pilitowska gtx650. No hint of glitches or overheating. Even after the sale from a friend continues to work without problems.

I
In_live 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
To 960 Palit JetStream 4gb works fine, I change it to 1060. Not enough I 960))

N
Nvidia777 30.07.20

Guys I have a question, does it make sense to buy a gtx 1060 to the monitor with resolution 1280x1024?

S
SemyStall 30.07.20

Nvidia777
Is. You will then have 5 years to play it quiet.

I
In_live 30.07.20

Nvidia777
The meaning of this question, what a difference a monitor, the main thing that the system was on the level and opened the card.

N
Nvidia777 30.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Can I connect this card via VGA? say the 10th line cannot be connected through the vga connector

E
Edonis 30.07.20

It is better to take Politovsky SuperJetStream

I
In_live 30.07.20

Nvidia777
No, VGA is not supported, only digital connections.
What's the difference, super Jetstream from Jetstream?