3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 30.07.20 09:20 pm

So, does it matter if what one religion?

Fellow countrymen, what difference does it make what one religion, nobody is forcing you to tune out someone to communicate with anyone. No, not all the same :) . I will quote one case:

Spoilerons or Canon?

Stayed in the deep countryside with distant relatives. The house they are wooden and have recently updated the wiring that leads to the house, and see, something messed with the connection. The result — a spark and a fire.

When engaged in a fire, I was not at home. I came in about five minutes and immediately rushed into the house to save their not cheap "toys" (I'm a photographer), the benefit they lay on the ground floor. There it was: the way I blocked uncle Vanya, a devout man of 54 years old, and put it in the hands of the icons that I naturally tossed it aside and tried to save the equipment, for which he received a heavy fist to his forehead and was pulled from the house. On the threshold of a "duty" wife of uncle Vanya — aunt of Light, more pious people.

All my attempts to get inside the house and pull though the laptop ended they arrived, the village men, who are friends of the band wouldn't let me, "accomplice of Satan", into the house. But made all the icons in the amount of forty-odd pieces, hymnals, Bibles, and other religious paraphernalia. A couple of slightly charred icons mourned. None of the four make "priceless things" didn't think to grab my camera or laptop. Surely in the twenty-first century painted boards are more expensive instrument?

My loss — 250 000 rubles, and two projects for which you will have to return the money to the customer

This is generally how to understand? Yes, nobody forces. Yes, I have run into. And what is your opinion about this? I mean communicate with such people, some of them seem more or less adequate. But if some unusual situation, these will manifest itself. Your virtual world will transfer into actual action why appropriate people have these animals suffer. Yes, I am outraged.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

RussianQuaker
In my opinion, this topic is on the PG inappropriate as it is a very good reason for breeding sracha and the beginning of the war.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

RussianQuaker
Because there are just believers who actually believe in everyday or something level, and there are those for whom their faith is, among other things, common sense, conscience, and a guide to action in many situations. Unknown to these people in heaven (if talking about this case) is closer to any neighbor and cult objects - icons and crucifixes - Essentials, save much more important than property or lives of other people.
They are just blind fetishists, buddy.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 30.07.20

RussianQuaker
I feel for you.
I think religion is not to blame. They just fucked up in the trash, especially uncle Vanya.
To be honest I would after a blow to the forehead, it in the burning house was closed. (this is my personal opinion).
Can lead hours of speech about religion, faith, and so on. and so. But these fuck's just a nutcase fanatics.
How much time to collect all the icons and literature ?
These idiots could put out the fire at the very beginning.
Would it really be on the way to capture other valuable things ?
I hate them already ! Even though not communicated.
Tell me the address where such dibiloidy live.

To me in my childhood is also a story about a fire happened.
I was 10 years old.
I was strolling through the forest, looking around in nature, looking for mushrooms.
I smell smoke, see smoke.
I think that is too much smoke for a campfire, or barbeque.
I went to see it.
Come to the burning tree.
Someone laid out around the tree, dry grass, sticks, and arson.
The flames have not had time to disperse far from the tree.
I think - it is necessary to extinguish ! The forest will burn !
Grabbed a branch with green leaves and began to extinguish the flames, simultaneously trampling feet.
After some time, we ran to the local residents, extinguished the fire.
Then they started to ask me -
Who are you ?
Local ?
Che doing here ?
Forgot th here NIT ?
This is it, our woods arson !
Also need to burn !!!
And what young man of 30, he began to beat me with their fists in the face.
Other locals began to hoot and to shout it so.
I tried to run, but I was caught and beaten again.
And so a few times, yet I still did not managed to escape from the crowds leaving someone in the hands of his windbreaker.
I ran, someone rushed behind me.
I ran into the thicket, where the trees grew densely, and the branches prevented to pass an adult.
I began to break through some kind of thorny, sharp branches tearing at my leftover clothes, and tearing the skin.
I ran and fell, got up and ran again and fell.
Long time so ran, although for me a long time no one pursued.
I do not remember how and where I had washed away the blood and dirt.
Don't remember how I got home.
But clearly remember, as soon as I opened the door I immediately started to beat parents.
But that's another story, and parents, I was punished as soon as he returned to the army )
I wanted to say that people are inherently bastards and stupid sheep.
Most people are prone to stereotypes, superstitions, and so on.
This is compounded by the herd instinct.

Of course, not all such stupid sheep.
Because there are people like you for example.
I hate people for such stupidity, and try to punish for it as possible.

R
Rolento 30.07.20

Wing42
Well, after all, faith in your neighbor, this is not faith in God. And, Yes, bigotry denies common sense is not good)

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

RussianQuaker
Just a facepalm.There are also demented.We in Israel also have....

M
Mr.Rifleman 30.07.20

Sidorovich12 wrote:
In my opinion, this topic is on the PG inappropriate as it is a very good reason for breeding sracha and the beginning of the war.
Only admins somehow shit on it. Moreover, they long do not pay attention to provocative themes and hellish srachi, so then there's eternal no ban. All sorts of assholes on the site go out of their baths and start again zaserat forum.

r
requiemmm 30.07.20

Initially, the clergy of the smartest people of his time. Scientists, poets, philosophers who tried to share their knowledge about the world with those who dwelt in darkness, in accessible form. The keepers of knowledge, the true elite of the past. But nothing lasts forever, they degenerated into a tool sshibaniya easy money with no less ignorant parishioners. Progress has not changed the goals that are achieved by using its fruits. Nothing has changed. Evil, ignorant, rude crowd, like a century ago, in the flock astray and seeking whom he can kill and who can shift the responsibility for this. And absolutely no matter what kind of book she's waving.
I remember there was an example about the role of religion in General, they say the man walked up to a river, made a raft out of trash and sailed in it. This raft - religion is. Crossed - throw it nafig it are not necessary. However, well being dragged through the desert the rafts and are forced to drag other, angry, crazy, looking for himself among enemies, and find.

R
RussianQuaker 30.07.20

Mr.Rifleman wrote:
All sorts of assholes on the site go out of their baths and start again zaserat forum.
And, here and there were those who would have thrown off the camera with the laptop (and not only) into the fire, and the boards would fly with an arrow. Only it is necessary to talk about it. Not that there was provocative topic and you are not allow to Express all that foaming at the mouth would like to say.

Zombi_anarchist wrote:
Tell me the address where such dibiloidy live.
Addresses full actually
Zombi_anarchist wrote:
I wanted to say that people are inherently bastards and stupid sheep.
Most people are prone to stereotypes, superstitions, and so on.
This is compounded by the herd instinct.
:(

requiemmm wrote:
Initially, the clergy of the smartest people of his time. Scientists, poets, philosophers
I however very much doubt that their intelligence is called piety. We must assume that the reason for this was the place (in those days) where it was possible to obtain at least some education (not religioznoe, of course)

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Svetoslav
Hinduism where? Taoism?

A
Alamut95 30.07.20

Svetoslav
Well, this investigation was held. Why should you be surprised at the similarities between these religions? They are all from one God, they have a different Foundation of beliefs because of human intervention in the Holy Scripture, but the prophets are the same, monotheists, whom God sent to different peoples to believe in him. But the war always was, and not only on religious grounds, even children of the same parents may quarrel with each other.

R
RussianQuaker 30.07.20

Alamut_95 wrote:
But the war always was, and not only on religious grounds, even children of the same parents may quarrel with each other.
Well you compare, or local manifestations of domestic violence, or heated crap more massive conflict.

f
falsh777 30.07.20

It is not faithful, it's bigots. I would have refused from such people. Life is short and there is nothing to spend. Try to loot either spin for nefig. 250 rubles, too, is nothing to sneeze at.

R
RussianQuaker 30.07.20

falsh777
So judging by the story they were our compatriots, not something that any who millions of us go: generally there during some holiday of theirs in order the entire area to take traffic jams to arrange. Those, even in such a situation will kill, because even fanatical.

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Still, disagree.
....PS. Still all in hell I'll meet you :D

M
Mr.Rifleman 30.07.20

RussianQuaker
Honestly tell you that although I am an Orthodox man, but most of all, I, like you, rushed in the first place for equipment, and, if possible, would try save and other things at hand, like icons.

But still... no man, even fiercely a believer, will not give a disbeliever in his forehead because he is trying to save their property. The story of your distant relatives stuck in the middle of the last Millennium, from which I conclude that this story is just fictional. This confirms that Vanek gave the icon you instead of trying to get it yourself. If he so hellish devout man, by your own words, then he would have pulled such a precious thing for him yourself, not have shoved her to someone else. Plus, what the hell are you trudging with expensive equipment in a deep village. And still - who told that they, the people in the deep countryside away from civilization know what camera and noebook? It would be logical that hand-painted icons and books that copy and never buy (especially in the provinces) is very important for them, unlike unknown to them, tobish useless junk.

Moreover, you will not see any Christian, Jesus ... fuck... even a Muslim (a real Muslim, not squinting at him Igilance), which will impose you faith in Allah. True believers never tell anyone not impose anything. Their faith is their own. And it is in any religion. Imagine how you're disgusting with that word :)

Impose only those who are pretending to be religious and, perhaps, just as an example - wash this loot. Such, too, enough in the world.