3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEK 33 30.07.20 09:20 pm

Stops (Total War: Rome 2)

I have a problem playing for Macedonia for 183 run stops after the table throw comes to Armenia what to do?p.s license
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 30.07.20

NEK 33
The mod use ? The game is the latest version?

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

mods no about version not know

C
CiD_x 30.07.20

NEK 33
download pirates of hataba =)

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

why have the same litsuha

a
airstorm 30.07.20

NEK 33
Try to run the save on the other computer (from a friend, etc.). If the course will be fine, can persist and migrate the files back to him. Well, or put the save somewhere, I'll download and try to run at home. If the move goes well, will remain, lay out, and you will download, replace, and run.

a
airstorm 30.07.20

NEK 33
By the way, the Council CiD_x idea it was. If you have high speed Internet, can download the Repack, make a copy of saves to carry the game, install the downloaded and to start saving ;)
Banal perhaps reinstalling the game will help.
Also it is wise to update the game to the final version if it is not updated. After all, the rule patches a lot of bugs, glitches and other bugs!

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

as for the saves I will try and the Internet speed is shit and how to updated to latest version

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

count up itself was adjusted

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

and yet, as updated to the latest version

a
airstorm 30.07.20

NEK 33
If you have a license, it must itself be updated, in theory. Will not say exactly, because I use a Repack from Mechanics, and they periodically updated the distribution, lousy all the patches and DLC. On the developers website you can always download whatever you need.
Look at the version of the game to begin with. It is displayed in the upper right corner, when I start the game in main menu. For example, I have ver. 2.2.0 (Emperor Edition). This is the final version.

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

here she is the

a
airstorm 30.07.20

NEK 33
So you have the latest version ;) Apparently there was a glitch, but it self-destructed :D
Good luck and enjoy the game!
There will be problems - ask.

N
NEK 33 30.07.20

thank you