3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 30.07.20 09:20 pm

50 fps and strange departure in the beginning! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

No lag, stupid flight, 2 gig video, although what I want, but this is the first time in this game, got to the point that your blue screen of death on Windows 10 that's fucked up, you've got to try that he was, and then because of some game. Most importantly no lag at all, and if it apparently comes to some places in the game and starts to load then immediately crash, with the error, the application closed. Even quantum sbrac, the shitty optimization and the fps fell down where necessary, and then do full kapets)))
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 30.07.20

Richard wrote:
2 gig video
That's not all, write all of har and

R
Richards 30.07.20

mom P8Z77-V_LX , i5 3570k 4.1 . 8 of RAM 1906. 670гтх 2 gig. By the way experience put up, but the damn crashes(

S
Stavaas 30.07.20

Pirates?

R
Richards 30.07.20

Stavaas
yeah, yeah, that's the case, I decided on a test, performance standards, but the current crashes. Maybe the fact that the build v1.0 build 668.1_64 ( in the launcher), can patches a little?

T
TimKar 30.07.20

Richard
Any patches, pirate it, or buy or test others.

R
Richards 30.07.20

Genom94
There the only difference in ekzeshnika and a couple of dll's that are not even in the main archives of the game files.

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Richard
I played on this Repack, crashes and bugs were not.
Spoiler

R
Richards 30.07.20

nestrbob
Yes, the identity thing, the same part of repak, however, found a pretty creative solution.
In short put the CMAA anti-aliasing x2. Increased load, now 38 to 40+ fps, but thereby has increased stability, it is strange. Now no crashes.

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Richard
What settings you sets the system machine?

R
Richards 30.07.20

nestrbob
medium high set with fxa smoothing, if this was 50 fps and flying. Right now wise whole day almost, not solved with antialiasing wise, but it worked))) Gud. Later, the screen will throw settings.

S
Stavaas 30.07.20

Richard
you can try to disable antialiasing in the game, download net sweetfx, remove all presets except the smoothing fxaa and smaa. The picture is almost the same, but the text is also subjected to smoothing. And the fps will be greater because the anti-aliasing in the game off and reseed does not affect the performance.
Here is the link, unpack and run the exe, specify the path to the game and start the game when the files are copied.
htt ps:// yadi . sk /d /nnM5K jN9vehor
the spaces to clean

G
Grandshot 30.07.20

8 gigs of RAM is quite butt of the modern games. Therefore, make sure the paging file is set, optimally, at 12 gigs.
Automatic setting of size of the swap file does not always save.

Right after the nostalgia for 2007, all repeats)

7Teen 30.07.20

I also have 50-60 FPS. I have quite enough. There were no departures.

R
Richards 30.07.20

Stavaas
And all found reason dispersed percents wrong bit tweaked right now, and all the rules are, flew the trip due to overload of the system right now seems stable, although broken up by percent while that only in this game played.