3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 30.07.20 09:21 pm

The game will be remade. (World of Speed)

guys, the autumn tests, but his results:

Spoilerville autumn test game World of Speed came to an end. We thank you for all that participated and all the forces helped us during the development of the project. I hope you were really interesting.
You drew our attention to the many technical and gameplay issues, due to which the game is not living up to your expectations. World of Speed needs substantial improvement, which will affect the interface, content and even the very concept of the game. Now decided to stop testing.

It is unknown how long it will take further development, but we can say with full confidence that the next stage of testing will not be soon

Simply put, the game will be shoveled again and much to change, when the game is released is unknown, perhaps in 2025 or earlier.
What do you think will be remade and what was missing from the game, why the developers decided to dig the game COMPLETELY?
38 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadik kirov 30.07.20

It's easy to forget already, and I think they write it after each test.

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
well, I think most likely the project will be closed , for there online will not ... graphics are lower than average ... well, there is this physics physics .... regarding racing LEGO normal )gameplay is not found ... tried to ... 4 hours wasted . Overall conclusion the game is just outdated now although still play 2D MMO , in my opinion 3 out of 10 score games, her or globally alter or close the project...time will tell)

t
tachos 30.07.20

This is their second decision on a full remake of the game. It seems to me that the third time will not fire.

B
Bombardirovschik 30.07.20

Lera Rashidov
sorry, but it could make holes, the developers even worthwhile!

A
AL5 30.07.20

Bomber wrote:
maybe in 2025
They're just fucked*****camping?

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 30.07.20

Bomber
So it was written that the game will be released on 31 December 2016

B

AL5
I'm not sure it's just a guess.
RUSSIAN RACER36
now apparently decided to move the release!

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
I doubt that had anything to do with this project ,because what guise caught ? new NSF free graphics 2016 realistic behavior of the machine... but in fact ... of the year 2012 in NFS the bridge vanted nicer graphics on the right.

B

Lera Rashidov
I think the project was covered with a copper basin?

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
well, look at the new NFS from EA you can play for 299 per month + other games , OK if you do not recognize the subscription 2.000 R for the regular edition is quite acceptable or wait for the discounts 2.400 premium is not the essence you can buy for not so money 1 time in the movie don't go ( girlfriend - wife - boyfriend-husband-friends) forgive so there's another graph , same the crew free , if not will be covered will play those who normal game does not pull back then .

B

Lera Rashidov
but in Crewe the pvp is kind of dead? there's sort of impossible to choose a race and neprikajannoi car immediately fuck it up?

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
why , working pvp , but if you have an Internet not very the car will go slower ((( + drawdown fps is also inhibit the machine so that you can win in pvp people are( and Yes pumping machine case 1 PM )I for the day of the game quietly took 500k or 2-3 cars pumped up to 1299

B

Lera Rashidov
understand, I haven't tried there online I have the car for another low.

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
pass the campaign mode and you have 50 LVL

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
the car then can swing on the jump which is on a military base near Detroit.

B

Lera Rashidov
Know, has not yet passed it, there's a lot of jobs.

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
not so much day Affairs

w
william1992 30.07.20

You know...I took participation in the PTA world Of AIDS...it would be better altogether closed, not altered

B

Lera Rashidov
I just explore the map, has already opened three in the region (all the places visited and no dark spots)
william1992
that all so bad?

L
Lera Rashidova 30.07.20

Bomber
well, I, too much time killed on the card , riding the current lateral )and not on the initial Dodge )