3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 30.07.20 09:22 pm

(Spoilers) the Ending: theory of players (The Wolf Among Us)

In the last stage, namely, in conversation with Nerrisa we know the whole truth. The end of the match has a lot of statements, namely, that Faith alive, and it is Nerrisa etc.
And at the moment we have:

1) the Instigator of all was Nerrisa, she invented a plan by which Faith and Lily had to escape from the influence of Crooked men. Initially, the purpose of the girl was that she should lead Bigby to him. Killing Faith and being under the spell in its form, it appears in the first episode (so Faith was dead initially) to Bigby remembered it. Later she Nerrisa puts the head of this Faith on the steps in front of the house of the crooked man, and he was already interested in the business, thus she has given a lead, beating the ban on talking. Head of Snow white also put Nerrisa and photograph the snow and crane that Bigby found in the room, too, was her doing, because she had access to all rooms. From this it turns out that Nerrisa the entire game and pushed us to the main villain, tossing clues and helping tips. Nerrisa also lied about the fact that five other girls heard the conversation, perhaps to Bigby did not hesitate in sentencing.

2) the Second theory, in which the main role is played by Faith.Enchantment Lily is asleep when we put together a picture of a deer, then it turns out that the head on the steps was Nerissa's head, and the tube from under the spell of Faith is hidden, and since no one could collect, the spell does not subside after death. So the doctor was strange analyses: the head was Nerissa's, but the results were the other tales. And then I remember mention of the fact that Faith was a well known fact that it was able to hide his true appearance very well. Another argument in favor of the theory: when we ask the mirror about Faith, it tells you that"My lips are closed, that is, Faith still apply the spell, therefore she was still alive. Yet there is an assumption that Faith left the ring in his mouth Nerrisa that all doubts have disappeared.

Killer women was Georgie, but the order really came from the Crooked Man. About guilt Georgie: if at the end of episode 4 stand by the door and listen to conversations inside, you can hear Jessie and Georgie discuss how they got rid of the corpse Lily. From the conversation you can see that Georgie could not lift the corpse, and Jesse because of this, laughed at him. About the laughter we have already said TJ. Also in the 2nd episode in the 207 room hotel in the ashtray had a cigarette butt Huff & Puf. In 5 episodes we see how Georgie lit a cigarette just like that cigarette.

If you have something to add please write in the comments
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickPie 30.07.20

APXMAG
In the first theory, She planted a real( in theory) the head of the Faith, but this head has a black eye ,which Nerissa ,in the guise of Faith, rewarded the woodcutter . And it turns out the whole theory crashing about such a trifle? Or maybe that bruise is a mistake ? Or am I mistaken?

N
NTrojan 30.07.20

NickPie
Do you consider the first theory from the position of the second)) if we stick to first - Faith in anybody did not become, that, it really was early in the game and it was really her head, that is, Faith got bruises from Woodman and She is not to blame)

H
HankMotherFuckerMoody 30.07.20

In any case, these two options are too simple for the soil to the second season.
If this is all the handiwork of Faith - good for her, what else can I say. Let's moved on and is happy. The story is over, point set.
If Nerissa's something all the same. Will simply be an extra hour or two on meditation for Bigby and Snow.
In both cases, just a clever deception, that's all. What's done is done.
That's only if their work was led by somebody else, character behind the scenes, whose interests included the overthrow of the Crooked man - then it is another matter. With that, most likely, in this situation it is necessary to consider the theory Nerissa, for the ingenuity of the Faith you can still believe ( and it has already established itself as an experienced conspirator ). And She turns hateful Ada Wong, which should stand albert Wesker. Here then is a good bridge to the second season.

S
Sportformula 30.07.20

About girls and versions I agree, but... there's one more thing. The only one who supported Crooked uncle at the judgment seat was a lady who pushed left-wing enchantment tales. And she offered to enchant it. I was under the impression that enchanted crow in the snow she and her Crooked uncle. It is very strange she behaved in the end that even Bigby ohrenel. About Faith or Nerissa, try to end the conversation to remove the ribbon from her neck - this is an option..:)

q
qunrez 30.07.20

APXMAG
According to the first theory She kills Faith. But Georgie admits that he killed the girls. What is the reason for him to destroy himself ?
Oh, I do not believe in this theory. The second theory looks more plausible.

D
Dark_Evance 30.07.20

Some of the joke is that this is Faith, for remember the words that she has skin which hides her beauty, and remember that the end of the game she took off the ribbon. So, my question is, why would she just could not enchant his skin under the ribbon, and then not what the spell would not be needed.
Most likely this is the most logical explanation for the ending. And in the beginning it's Nerissa's head, it was also said that just because the spell doesn't break, and so could not he a Pig's heart could not establish whether or not this head ( or rather not under the spell ). So I guess that, in the early game and in late game it is a Faith, for on it ( I think ) this skin, especially because the entire game focused on this thing, and in the end he remembered the words about how she was hiding her beauty under the skin.
Yes, and in fact, much suggests that Faith and Nerissa the same person, the behavior, habits, and words in the end of the game also suggest this idea.

M
MAXHARDMAN 30.07.20

Killer - Faith( in the guise of Nerissa), since only she is the main motif ! Neither Georgie nor the crime boss Crooked it is not. Further, as correctly written APXMAG it was she who planted the evidence - the head ( and in it the ring that everyone will take her for her Faith) , the picture of crane and the room key.
The goal of Faith to leave the den, assuring she needs to kill everyone and Vivienne ( to remove the prohibition of communication) and crane( can track her with the help of a mirror) and crime boss and a Bloody Mary. How to crank ? And it is necessary to incite the werewolf gang ! For this she took some pictures of the friends( either by the spell itself) with the werewolf, and stole a photo from crane. Then told Georgie about the ALLEGED impending escape her friends and tossed them a photo with a werewolf (boards in the foundry) that they understand that they can testify against crane and the gang.
Personally, I got Twisted , and only after the game realized that he tried to negotiate with a werewolf, although he could easily kill several times( rumble in the alley - he called Mary, the Devil with a gun at the entrance to the lair himself with a gun). Like a crime boss Crooked was not interested in killing prostitutes , and maybe wasn't lying when he said that Georgie got it wrong when he said hang out with them.
All the motives become clear only after the final conversation with Faith , where she admits to indirect culpability in the death of her friends , while in fact she is the organizer of ALL the killings.

4eKKuCT 30.07.20

MAXHARDMAN
I also version of Faith seems more plausible, but it is not clear why Nerisa was in the guise of Faith, when she was killed?

e
eneydos 30.07.20

But I have a campaign bug. After I had Twisted off in the well, the game shows a meeting with Bigby, Colin the pig (and he apparently leaves the housing Bigby, moving to the Farm, although I made clear that I would not send him to the Farm). Then on the background of the Administration (inside the building) many times you receive the same dialog with the same answer options in English. After that, the game returns to the lair of a Crooked uncle and starts a fight with his henchmen, which I, of course, already passed. Then the chase itself is skipped and there's an outright bug. Making of the crooked man dessert, I hear a conversation with Georgie's girl (in this case, the head Bigby hangs in the air, the body is not visible). And go into the room, in which there Georgie girl, does not work. If you come second season, it is not clear whether it will affect somehow the election, which will be transferred to him. Because, it turns out, the head as if not finished. Here's how to fix it...