3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovar81 30.07.20 09:23 pm

Physics of the players before and after a mandatory update (PC) (FIFA 17)

To upgrade a demo version of the game, the players on ultra settings look more natural than after the update. After the upgrade, the difference between the graphics settings high and ultra is quite invisible. The impression is that now the setting mode ultra is not running. Here is a link to a video where you can see how swayed the players to upgrade.
Spoilered clearly seen starting from 0:27 seconds.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FunMC 30.07.20

Dude just forget it after a couple of days will be FIFA and the majority of stocks demos for anyone to be fixed.

S
Sovar81 30.07.20

FunMC, the question is whether the fixed?! Now, I go to the game (in fullscreen), and the form generally is not swaying, as if exposed to medium settings, turn to windowed mode, a slight movement appeared.

A
Avalanche02 30.07.20

Um, well, comparison throw and not as it was

A
ALO DYADYA 30.07.20

I have all the sways, I don't know what you got, a paranoia campaign

S
Sovar81 30.07.20

No, not paranoia. I somehow ultra settings only work in 4K resolution and, accordingly, the form starts to sway only in this resolution.

i
ierdna 30.07.20

OK!all waves!

S
Sovar81 30.07.20

Figured out what the cause, namely the refresh rate of the screen. I have it is 144гц if lowering it to 60 Hz, then the form behaves as expected, only with such frequency the eye is not comfortable.