3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Durandalle 30.07.20 10:10 pm

The problem with the version of the save and the pirates (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In General I have a DAI official, but without add-ons. Then the game is somehow not hooked... Now something hooked.
Wanted to buy DLC, because I learned that there is not only realized, but also some improvement abilities.
Looked it up... the DLC is Nowhere to be found, except in the Origin. But 3 supplements are more expensive than the third party website GOTY... As if to take the DLC is expensive don't want to take the whole game if there is something somehow not so.
Decided to spit on this thing and just download pirates. Pirates without problems sees my save, but the pirate version is lower than version off. More new pirates I found.
Options:
1. Somehow understate version saves. Tried to watch the editors of preservation, but there are to versions somehow does not reach.
2. Download the newer version of pirates. As I said I have, somehow, never happened.
3. Find the patch for the pirate. As well as something did not happen.
Please something from this prompt.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

1. version saves will not underestimate, you can increase the version of the game (open the package.mft with Notepad, put the numbers higher)
2. If you have a license, why do you pirate? Put DLC on the license, just play in offline mode (and auto update of the game turn)

17723 30.07.20

Another sailor went on a pirate ship! Yo-Ho-Ho and a distribution on the torrent

m
mmarkiz 30.07.20

To subscribe origin , like 250 rubles per month and play on the subscription to the publication year with all DLS. How to play you can not renew )

D
Durandalle 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Oh, thanks for the tips.
And another question: will it be sufficient to drag the folder with the pirates in original or better some DLC installers look for?

mmarkiz
The same option, I'll have to try. But I'm a pirate going =) yo-Ho-Ho!

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

Durandalle
Folders just drag, but you will need a file ProfileOptions (where the saves lying around, and it spelled out unlock DLS)
It is overwritten each time you log in the game (if you online). So zabekapit it to if suddenly you do not bathe

D
Durandalle 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes, that was the result. The first method did not work, what version on pirates do not put, says that the version is outdated. So, apparently, the original contrived.
Folders moved and worked. Additional passive from the Supplement found and horses.
I understand that the file that you described, it was necessary to modify or steal from pirates, but it was not necessary. Due to the fact that the pirates I ran it from start-up was appropriate.

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

Durandalle
I meant it zabekapit, because if you forget to turn off the network, it will be canceled and access to the DLS will not

D
Durandalle 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
And, well, I did it. You never know what.

G
GG4 30.07.20

Durandalle
Cracked version without the latest critical patch, because different versions. All the buns and the stability of the last patch just for the license.

D
Durandalle 30.07.20

GG4
Well, I watched the patch file and pirates, and in the original. Pirates 11 version, original 12.
And I noticed at least one difference between the pirates and the original. In this kind of thing with lighting. I have everything on low exposed and, apparently, in the original low dynamic(probably) the light also dies, and pirates - no, because of what one person confronting a sometimes so glowing that my eyes hurt, the original is so not light.