3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SketchUpless 30.07.20 10:11 pm

When playing PC hangs (Dying Light)

Lockups occur every 5 to 10 minutes, tightly, this is happening at a resolution of 1980х1020 on any Video settings, like the minimum and maximum.
When I change the resolution for less - everything works fine. The same happens with reissues of Dead Island Definitive Edition.
Other games are working great, as I understand it this is only in the projects on the engine, Chrome Engine 6.

PC configuration:
Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 (1980х1020 60p)
Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40 GHz (4 CPUs)
Kingston KVR16N11/8X2
Kingston SV300S37A120G
TOSHIBA DT01ACA100
ATX Chieftec APS-750CB 750W
Windows 10

Viruses should not be, installed KAV16, constantly updated, is also periodically checked by the utility Cure It
-Temperature in the normal range, above 75 is not heated anything
-The number of the video memory, my graphics card model on the page with the game on Steam listed as recommended in system requirements
-OS installed on the SSD, any idea that this is due to its combination with Windows 10, haven't checked this argument

All the necessary information that will help in solving the problem will gladly come down
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 30.07.20

fashion? changed files? I have a similar friezes were after the manipulation of the open list all the weapons from merchants

S
SketchUpless 30.07.20

No, nothing like that, the game is clean

V
Vano_Strelok 30.07.20

All very strange... the Drive how old?
MB time to change?

s
strelok312 30.07.20

Yuriy Brekhov
And with the usual DI similarly?

S
SketchUpless 30.07.20

strelok312 with the original DI all good, but it on the Chrome Engine 5
Vanek_Assassin build PC 2014, hardly old say that W10 is installed on the SSD may experience issues at work, but while this hypothesis is not checked

S
Stavaas 30.07.20

Screen resolution messed up are you, not 1980x1020 60p and 1920x1080, and 60 I understand this is a fps. And so, it may be Windows 10, or firewood for some. Try to put 8.1 as a second axle and check it, if it will be removed. Wood remove and put again by downloading from the website of nividia. And as AADAC, I say, On Amed, you better not vyletaet and finally typies the cliff!!1

S
SketchUpless 30.07.20

Stavaas
All true HD resolution, but not the essence
Driver every update put me through a clean install
Just started to install Windows, report back with the results
About AMD, thanks for the interesting comment

S
SketchUpless 30.07.20

Checked the version with W10 on the SSD, installed Windows 7 on the HDD, it freezes the computer now, not firmly as before, and for a few seconds then you can end the unresponsive process with the game via the Manager;
both times gave the same error:
The display driver stopped responding and has recovered and the Memory could not be Read...