3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Anesov 30.07.20 10:11 pm

Recruitment and selection of the graphics card

Good night.

I have a continent msi p67s-c43
Intel i5-2400
Unit at 675w
RAM 4 gb

Want to buy another 8 GB of RAM 2 to 4 GB (like 1800 frequency)
And to put either the msi geforce gtx 750 ti 2gb (new from store) or palit gtx 760 jetflash (friend is willing to sell its working)

What will be the behavior of the graphics cards in such a configuration of the system given that I docino 8 GB of RAM? On motherboard pci 2.0 graphics card 3.0 they should be compatible.
On the website with the compatibility test was an indicator that the two models are compatible.

Due to the difference of the tyres therefore are sagging FPS? And in my case, which graphics card is better?

PS. don't hurt the feet if there are mistakes made, wrote from phone and names may not match.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 30.07.20

Well, esesno take 760 from a friend and the RAM is 1800 not take, take 1600 there is no difference. And better 16GB, not 8.

V
Vlad Anesov 30.07.20

Listoman
Well with the current 4 gb I have 12 gb is that enough?

L
Listoman 30.07.20

Vlad Anosov
No, 12 to put saskarne, because it will be single channel mode + the stability of the system is a forest, for a 100% chance there will be different memory chips on the RAM. If you take a 2x4, then immediately into the trash the current bar at 4GB.

V
Vlad Anesov 30.07.20

Listoman
Well, and regarding the behavior of the graphics card on pci 2.0 in the current configuration of the computer? Will be a wild difference of fps in games? I have been reading different opinions just

L
Listoman 30.07.20

Vlad Anosov
The difference is within the error.

V
Vlad Anesov 30.07.20

Listoman
And to the current configuration, including the gtx 760, what kind of RAM it is better to take? Right now I came across this - http://technopoint.ru/product/3e04efb3e6004699/operativnaa-pamat-kingston-hyperx-fury-red-series-hx316c10frk216-16-gb-sale/

L
Listoman 30.07.20

Vlad Anosov
The available but not nouneym

D
Djamamba 30.07.20

Slots on the motherboard need to watch how many you can insert ...If the RAM slot under the RAM 4 is it better to take 3 more strips of 4 GB to get everything working in tandem ... If 1 strap 4 GB and put 1 bar of 8 GB,and 1 bar of 4 GB .....it will work worse than... well, any strange config with different nominal standard RAM will work worse...

V
Vlad Anesov 30.07.20

Djamamba
I have on the mainland is worth the 4 slots is 2 for 2 gb to 4 GB. Understand how to put even additional 8GB (2 x 4GB) is not an option? Due to the possible difference in frequencies. Am I right?

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

Vlad Anisov wrote:
I have on the mainland is worth the 4 slots is 2 for 2 gb to 4 GB. Understand how to put even additional 8GB (2 x 4GB) is not an option? Due to the possible difference in frequencies. Am I right?
If there is a 2 for 2 then of course put 2 to 4 and no problems since 2-channel mode will work.