3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 30.07.20 10:14 pm

Items fall through the furniture and floor. (Fallout 4)

Hello. Finally decided to build a private bar in Sanctuary. Long arranged the furniture and interior items, like finished first floor survived, and went out. The next day, going into the game, I found an unpleasant surprise. Most of the neatly arranged plates, bottles and glasses have fallen through tables, cabinets and even through the floor. It really upset me. Why do we need a building, if you cant put the dishes on the shelves? Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

And when I pass by the table, with him falling. I would like them as something to freeze chtoli.
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 30.07.20

You do not dabble in tcl ?

A
AleXStein 30.07.20

well, actually, the trouble is the engine of Skyrim. here, in fact, nothing to do

_
_nick69_ 30.07.20

And where did you find the utensils? So brought, or using logs in the construction of opened?

s
saa0891 30.07.20

AleXStein

In Foul 4 such never watched.

Although it is possible if to arrange things and they fail,Skyrim for this mod was that you could assign any object.

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

perni007
Cheats are not used
_nick69_
Brought from wasteland
saa0891
Here would fall for such a mod

s
saa0891 30.07.20

nikita2112

Likely to make when will the tools.

o
og_smoke 30.07.20

if only all the time saved by approaching each settlement, and if the items still fails upload the save at some distance from the settlement, then a strong likelihood that everything will be in its place. certainly not the answer, but otherwise, no how.
the same situation after include bake, go in good and loaded. if preserved in the room where everything is neatly placed, when you first download all the stuff CONTINUALLY falls through the tile. the same save is loaded again and all of a sudden turns in their places, and never fails
Spoilerphobe somewhere not depart from the settlement:3

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

og_smoke
I constantly fail. Moreover, through the pool table and the far Cabinet on the screen does not fail, and through everything else that I tried failed. Tried to set in workshop mode and in normal mode, same thing.

Here all the rules, and a millimeter is not moved.

o
og_smoke 30.07.20

nikita2112
it is a disease of the arbor, from the time volcana 3 and oblivion (maybe earlier), in 3 parts, in many locations, but most in the premises, go somewhere else, like everything on the ground is worth it, but a saucepan, a box, an item of some sort to move/to touch/to take everybody with the shelf from where he took began to crumble, though was in a state of levitation

generally settlement a whole bunch of problems(
Spoilering seems to better they were not, for the time involved, and 80% of the time the gameplay is this construction, instead of studying the world, but because of nasty bugs in the process/at the end of construction, a very disappointing, let's hope that further patches that will correct

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

og_smoke
Yeah, I noticed that taking one thing, and falling. Well, time for Skyrim was the mod for fixing of objects, maybe for F4 will do, the more there's even more to this topic than in Skyrim. Will have to wait.

v
valegorr 30.07.20

nikita2112
If using the menu workshop to put the object vertically, and then manually put in the right place, he still fails. Most of the items is conquered only by a manual alignment initially. Coffee mugs, coffee pots, beakers, a Bunsen burner, microscope and some chemical junk to win does not succeed. And here's some stationery and products hold. However yesterday I discovered that one of the bars products from the shelves completely disappeared with the phone and toaster, standing for a couple game months. Now I am wondering - whether failed, or was stolen?

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

nikita2112
Soon a year since the game came out and the problem is not solved? I have all falls and falls....can what is the code there?

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

Золотко555
Has a mod OCDecorator. It can things to fix. But it's a little bit wrong. It creates an invisible container with the object, therefore, put the subject as you want will not work.

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

nikita2112
Yeah, I saw this mod...not that ((( sometimes the desire arises to nail