3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni-Pukh 30.07.20 10:15 pm

The color of the armor the marine corps. (Fallout 4)

Hi all, in addition far harbour is the armor of the marine corps, she in the coloring children of the atom read online that with some skill , you can repaint it blue. Google did not help in the workbench this option is not present. Is it possible? or just turn modifications ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
There is no such skill, to armor to repaint. There is a skill on AP armor Armorer, or in our crooked translation Weaponsmith, but not for repainting.

V
Vinni-Pukh 30.07.20

Inquisitоr
armor will be issued in the original painting: Children of the Atom. Can be repainted in blue but the right resources and a couple of skills.
written in the Hyde

N
NightHawkreal 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
They are two different armor.

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
no skill, don't read stupid guides
There are Siletskaya armor the marine corps - it is in the colors, YES, but is the Assault armor the marine corps - the same, but in blue-green colors. Complete the quest and get

There is still Razvedany MP, it's dark

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Marine armor moict to be three options - Zealot's marine armor, Assault marine armor, Inquisitor's marine armor. The last two have improved characteristics compared to the first. Order of the Zealot's marine armor scratchitti the other two need perks Armorer and Science! 4 th level. Zealot's marine armor and Inquisitor's marine armor have the coloring Children of the Atom. Assault marine armor is not that blue...
Spoiler
Numerous pockets, alas, purely decorative:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
So You're saying that craft is not? Do I have to be. I wonder Crafter of the Zealot's marine armor in Assault marine armor? Probably magic!

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

I have one and painted it to nothing. There are 3 modifications.
Spoiler

I
IDarkaxeI 30.07.20

But that does not say the armor sucks. Though paint, though not Kras. I dressed, horrified, and back to power

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

nestrbob
One set can be obtained by having a fifth part of the memories Dima. Further, it is possible to buy DA in The Nucleus, but only a variant of the Zealot's marine armor and no helmet. If you want to put settlers in the armor, but don't like the color YES. you have to craft in the Assault marine armor.

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

IDarkaxeI
For the collection will do.

V
Vinni-Pukh 30.07.20

nestrbob
Where did you find her?

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
In quest of Dima.

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
This armor is in three versions (not counting legendary) Armor the marine corps zealot, assault armor the marine corps and the marine corps armor of the Inquisitor. Standard-armor Marines zealot, it has 38 units of protection against ballistic and energy damage and does not require any crafting skills. The other two require crafting skills Weaponsmith and Science fourth grade and 50 IU from ballistic damage, 49 units of protection from power damage and 10 units of radiation protection the first, second opposite 49 of bullets, from 50 energy and 10 from radiation. Zealot and Inquisitor have the same color, the assault armor the marine corps is slightly different, but you can't paint, like , say, can paint power armor, she at upgrading becomes a slightly different color bluish-green, or something.. there's hell to understand.. but certainly not blue.. So clear?

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
I would argue that not REPAINT. People have been asking about the painting.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
If you want all possible!:-)
Spoiler
In fact, in the vanilla game, as such repainting is not. There are upgrade options that give a particular hue such as the combat armor options Bosses, a standard, supported, polymer - give different colour to the coating. Same thing here. Again - in a kind of Hyde and the author said it wrong but maybe just picked up someone else's mistake. But the coloring of the armor change is possible! At the same time, as well as the same referred to the battalion commander armor, and change the properties of the armor.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

IDarkaxeI
However, and this armor has advantages! don't need power! no need to repair! Cumulative effects all put on GG items. And I wouldn't say that looks awful. But it's the choice of everyone. Someone plays exclusively in PA, someone exclusively without:-).
And you can combine! Depending on the situation.

A
ArXangel_ann 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah, and the characteristics of armor, too, are changing. It's not a PAINTING, it is a MODIFICATION. Just with the side effect of changing color or shade

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

ArXangel_ann
So I wrote about this, no? Again, the author of the guide does not correctly describe this moment, but maybe just repeated someone else's mistake.

v
very ZLOY 03.04.22

the armor uses the texture of fanatics due to a flaw in the AWKCR mod. The problem has not been solved for 6 years ...