3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disel_Nik 30.07.20 10:15 pm

Can't turn off in the settings of the \"Detail sunlight\" (Fallout 4)

Can anyone met with problem in the game the weapon light squares. Read on the forums that it is necessary to disable the Detail sun rays. But completely shut down does not work, only low quality.

17 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
What other settings displays a choice?

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
Don't you dare disconnect! This is the main option charts which makes 99% of the atmosphere, a new police. I'll say seriously. This is the first. Secondly, this option picsize so http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?. Throw in a folder where lies a foul, then in the console write bat godrays.

On the importance of the rays can be read here. It is important to understand that it is not just the effect of post-processing, and the technological feature which is specially sharpened for the game. https://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-fallout-4.htm

Godrays Quality
Since the days of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, NVIDIA works closely with Bethesda Game Studios, bringing game advanced graphics technology. In Fallout 4, we jointly presented to you NVIDIA Volumetric Lighting working on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Its effect is noticeable in almost all the promotional screenshots and videos since the announcement of the game at E3 2015. NVIDIA Volumetric Lighting – the key to creating the unique appearance of Fallout 4 and its impressive lighting effects.

Usually, volume refers to lighting effects, God Rays, Light Shafts or Light Rays, Volumetric Lighting but NVIDIA is much more, it is the reflection of light and add additional lighting, volumetric shadows and visible styling for all outdoor scenes, as evidenced by our interactive comparison.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
Don't forget to put the calibration Suite https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4779/. Otherwise you'll have to watch the soap in txaa. And this preset perfectly removes soap saving scheme game.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
Well, so you have it and so off. Just when you start the launcher by a new one, it resets to low. Just set up the launcher and then start the game with fallout4.exe

D
Disel_Nik 30.07.20

Protocol10
I see you fumble, you may know how to fix it? The squares around the sight. The minimum salary is, on ultra too.
Spoiler

D
Disel_Nik 30.07.20

Protocol10
Now I will try.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
1 shake via this link http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?. a file or do a file text godrays in it write:
grid gr 12
gr scale .8
save and throw the root of the game where it is fallout4.exe
2 start the game, start the console ~ write bat godrays
3 put settings on ultra, but to eat it would be like on low and distortion around the weapon will disappear

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
Put another sweetfx the link. If the default to play, TAA very much soap picture. Here are a couple of screenshots for comparison.

Spoiler

D
Disel_Nik 30.07.20

Protocol10
Thank you. Rescued. All plows.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Disel_Nik
But not for that. Treat if that.

D
Dolgovya3yy 30.07.20

Protocol10
And how to put it?

I
Iikeaboss 30.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
their games advanced graphics technology
to tears nothing funnier still reading)))

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Iikeaboss
Technology is, at least the lighting in police 4 is just gorgeous. If these technologies install the mods, then the game turns into a candy.

Spoiler

I
Iikeaboss 30.07.20

Protocol10
For comparison, game of 2007(came Out 9 years ago):

The same game with mods:

4-ka fall did not like the boredom, but in fact norms. Even the Trinity was interesting. New Vegas is remembered as the best fallout in 3D.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Iikeaboss
What do you mean? I did not understand you. I told you about one thing, you're talking about other things. I'm talking about the ancient mill, but due to the volumetric lighting from nvidii picture improves significantly, and if more hd packs to deliver and correct the gamma of the game, the picture is quite nice and atmospheric. No lighting picture of the level of Skyrim, it is flat and loses volume. What does kruzis at all?

I
Iikeaboss 30.07.20

Protocol10
Despite the fact that no additions to the foul does not help, mill must be changed.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Iikeaboss
Will not change, because there are no other options. The mill which is it provides you with a wide and simple modding any aspect of the game world. A game of the gazebo is primarily a game for fans to create and use thousands of modifications.