3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 24.10.19 12:05 pm

Whose ships? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hey, guys.

When I sailed from Kefalonia, it took on Board her, except the Spartan, Athenian and pirate ships, and those here:

Boat

It's like a ship but not a ship of mercenaries/cultists. On Board is a team, similar to some of the Mongols. It the Persians?

Now I have already passed much further (in Corinth), but can not find the auto pilot. If anyone understand what I mean, tell me, where can I find.

Thank you for your attention!
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 24.10.19

It is the ships of the Persians, such will appear during the passage of the Supplement the legacy of the first blade, well after the passage of supplements such ships will fall more often.

a
al.. 24.10.19

Well, tell us how you took on Board her own ship. (On your picture - your ship with a coloring of Babylonian , which is given in Uplai for points).
In the so-called legendary ships, which as a trophy you take away their sails. Located approximately here:

Spoiler

d
dilat 24.10.19

Dimson_62
Except in Kefalonia they never will

F
FabulouSS 24.10.19

Dimson_62

Thank you! I go a couple of Persians will opatoshu!

D
Dimson_62 24.10.19

dilat
After completing the additions, there will be many not only in Cefalonia, although if you look them in Kefalinia and never did, they float between Achaea and Fokidas, there will be many to swim at Malidi and Macedonia.

d
dilat 24.10.19

Dimson_62
About Malady and Macedonia - it is logical, there is the beginning of Heritage. Macedonia just such a fun location that I was there for almost 400 hours swam 3-4 times