3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L32m32hink 30.07.20 10:15 pm

Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 (Battlefield 3)

It is better to take ? The third or fourth ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firsasho 30.07.20

Fourth, nothing to lose. Consider the same three, only brought to mind, also maps 3 going to port 4 as DLC, I do not know to rejoice or not)

L
L32m32hink 30.07.20

Firsasho
As a DLC ? Hmm this is bad. Well, then there is such question : Where to take it cheaper ? The money is not to eat too much.

T
Tvorozhok 30.07.20

On ozone EN 600 rubles Cheaper is not found

L
L32m32hink 30.07.20

Denis S. aka cottage Cheese
Thank you, just the cost of a normal game. Well, this is what I have money.

R
RusPack1295 30.07.20

Think logically. Take the 4th a little more expensive work. And the 3rd is cheaper in 2 times.

M
MarvelDC 30.07.20

the CSN is also discount. DVD-box for the 600R. I took the same after ng for 790(

b
bloomm 30.07.20

Shooting different, another, other cards. The differences are big ! The same as between BF3 and BC2.

v
veselyy dinozavr 30.07.20

depends on the comp if you pull 4 take 4

L
L32m32hink 30.07.20

RusPack1295
Make sense ? Fourth more brought to mind + more people.
Dr. Who99
The comp will pull.

T
Te3c 30.07.20

The Boy Wonder
like the 3 much better 4. Bf4 is more suitable to those who played BFBC2/ because everything is tuned for this, and the interface and the engine and all the game itself. I'm playing Bf4 and everything seems normal there, but when you come into Bf3, there are like fish in the water! So there is nothing to mind has not finished, it's just a different game!

T
Te3c 30.07.20

The Boy Wonder
so pick one that you better fit your play style!

T
Te3c 30.07.20

PS see you on the battlefield in Battlefield 3!

R
RusPack1295 30.07.20

I do not know. I would choose the 4-ku, although it is more expensive everything is there and interface standards and graphics based on a new engine, and gameplay advanced. I don't know how anyone thinks about it, but sometimes people on PG say that Battlefield 4 sucks and I don't agree with them. I think so everyone has their own choice and taste.

L
L32m32hink 30.07.20

RusPack1295
Another voice in favor of BF4.

T
Tvorozhok 30.07.20

BF 4 is worse probably only sound and optimization.But 2 to change patches.

L
L32m32hink 30.07.20

Denis S. aka cottage Cheese
The second ?

T
Te3c 30.07.20

The Boy Wonder
You better go to the BF4 forum, there is the theme of game experience that's where you will find the answer to what you should buy! From the beginning you can not read, since then the game has just appeared and it was still not known what kind of govnitso. And that is closer to the end of the threads people have already started to objectively Express their opinions and impressions of the game!

Here is one of many comments!

Horrible experiences so much that individually speaking, you can write very long...
Two words for those who are too lazy to read the real facts below: to change from BF3 to BF4 = to change from AUDI LADA (although if he went on foot or on the bike chase, the LADA impressive).
Regret: after experiences from BF BC2 and BF3 and was looking forward to BF4, and now disappointment has no limits, well-Delux and Premium bought, fortunately ORIGIN has pumped his glitches...... For several days have tried to like BF4, and it's the same frustrating.

At the request of the workers will explain about the most important experiences, especially for multiple categories of people:
1) For newcomers to BF or those who have not bought BF4.
2) For those who have instead of a brain cancer. Fanatics BF is not for You anyway, if only DICE...... :-)
To dismiss superfluous comments just explain that my experience in the ORIGINAL BF: BF1942, BF bad company 2, BF3 and BF4.
Game settings: 2560x1440, everything on ultra + antialiasing + the last fire wood = more problems.
And so on the chart:
Yes, the graphics got a little better: like the water and the faces of the main characters in the single AND ALL (other changes are imperceptible).
The water is barely at the level of graphics 2007 (compare the water in the first Crysis, this is a controversial question which is better, but Oh well.... )
But in General because the game is designed on the basic gameplay in 2014, and the level of graphics in General, NOT superior technology, 2007.
Yes, the graph is good , but progress since 2007, NO !!!!.......
About the gameplay (multiplayer):
When I moved from BF BC2 to BF3, I fell in love with it immediately:
Shooting from the weapon, I sometimes forget what buttons to click: the sound of the guns, the recoil, the bullet spread, flatness, etc. do BF3
realistic enough to forget for a time that you're in front of a computer like feel the power of the gun. Yes, it's only a game, but let's not break tradition to do every year more and more realistic games, and not Vice versa... In BF4 the game was rolled back this year. The first comparison coming to mind in this matter that BF4 = BF2142 .To get was too easy!!! And that the strip of bullets from a sniper rifle? Like a plasma rifle shot, BRAD! And anyway, where are the RETURNS ????
The units run around like an idiot, sometimes you catch a look at that infantry moves legs a little faster than is really mixed up, not always visible but annoying !!!!!
CARDS promised the biggest, but not small,but after BF3 PRUMIUM the biggest is not visible in sight,they,what, with Call of Duty compare?
Count cards:
Especially not getting any better, only that the water is RAISED to graphics 2007. High-rise buildings, generally ugly........
Multiplayer:
Classic capture from the Superiority almost indistinguishable, it would be better to Capture flags instead of the superiority of set !!!....
Initially why such a meager selection of weapons,is at least double, impossible, BORING !!!!!!!!
Even the battlelog interface has become more logical and NOT scarce, to this all by itself catches the eye, and then configure the server filter to look for more had etc.
IT'S TRASH !!! I think DICE wanted to make the game attractive for whiter not played BF, that would expand the market and take more money.
Let's see where this will lead !!!

WILL GLADLY REPEAT:
Let's not break the tradition to do every year more and more realistic and progressive games, not Vice versa !!!......

I was glad to share with You the most obvious impressions of BF4. Good luck in battle, I'll see you in BF3. ;-)

T
Tvorozhok 30.07.20

The Boy Wonder
Smischnoy.I almost laughed.I mean the optimization will fix that.

Te3c
In the comments,which you dug out of nowhere,there is no really good argument.Rather, the man wanted to smear the game and he forced a few stupid reasons.Or to speak,made mountains out of molehills.And some where even cheated(talking about graphics 2007)

_
_DooM_ 30.07.20

BF 4, cuz netcode will be fixed and will no longer kill around the corner.

s
solaris8611 30.07.20

So this game is BF4 and it is not worth to take???