3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimanjan 30.07.20 10:16 pm

Koenigsegg Agera R accelerates (The Crew)

Guys recently bought a new car the Koenigsegg Agera R, the characteristics of the car needs to accelerate to 420 km/h and I got up to 330 km/h and then does not rise, do not understand. Details on the car's plate. How else can you increase the power?

15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_[PunK] 30.07.20

I'm on a ring circuit clocked it up to 397 with platinum parts but not all under 50, and not specifically tuned for speed. I don't know why you have such a low speed.

x
xXflitzerXx 30.07.20

wait until fixed

A
Andrey Andreev eto prosto 30.07.20

Nothing is fixed unless you add an alternative Koenig (of bogga the McLaren P1 ) or lost balance in pvp and all the stupid people will drive on it.. PS I clocked my m5 to 390. Koenig originally supposed to go 400+ but after playing the tune don't even know :D

P
PRIVA 30.07.20

Yes, the car cal. better Diablo Lamborghinis. well, maybe it is up to date is Toda norms. ha ha balance ))) Ho Ho

123qwe123qwe123qwe 30.07.20

It is only after purchase slowly go? On the test drive had so flies like bad.. And I Sedna aventador on the track ring to four-plus broke up, even achivku given for the achievement the first time the speed of 402 kmh

v
vlad_181296 30.07.20

More than 400 it is necessary to disperse splitstream

R
Rendan1ua1 30.07.20

on the salt flats any race to 400+

x
xXflitzerXx 30.07.20

On the test drive game, so you can fly as bad
not sure on the test drive was unable to disperse (almost straight) more than 370km/h, but have to issue 420

S
Suleimanjan 30.07.20

Guys, in short tried to overclock both machines, basic and supercar Koenigsegg Agera R. And imagine what I saw? Basic accelerates to 370 km/h, while the supercar can accelerate up to 330 km/h. This is sooo weird!

K
KOsMILE 30.07.20

guys, emae, are you not aware that the creators with ageras something beguiled, and she's not doing the speed of the forums discussing this. So how nikruti roll, that is.

P
PRIVA 30.07.20

Lord, that right now is to enable the coach for a couple of minutes and make 9 million then go to the airport in new yerka and to try speed ! and it is not worth buying my Bentley goes 460 kilometers per hour see you then !

a
alik12345 30.07.20

Suleimanjan
same garbage, more than 320 kilometers does not rise (((

g
goodbe 30.07.20

His Ager Inject 50 platinum parts - almost everything - goes sideways 360km - nitro 390км - ceiling, quickly fail - consistently 340-50km In the drain 390-420км - same thing by the way with the RUF which runoff travels 390 and 330 upgrade - freaks sucks his crooked balance! The point is to make weak machines with the upgrade sooner, and hypercar - slower - why not! not one game had ever seen!

H
Hudson 30.07.20

I repeat, for especially uporotyh gingerbread: the translation of basic Koenigsegg in class car, the game automatically adjusts the characteristics of the machines under this class that it could be on a par with the other cars, but not better than them - otherwise he'll be IMBA. That's when developed will introduce some new class hypercare, where put, in addition to the agera, still perfect to him in rank CCX-R, Bugatti Veyron, McLaren F1 and p1, Zonda R, and some of the Sesto elemento - and then you will get escape velocity.

You and your far-fetched problems are already beginning to seriously heat up.

D
Dmitriy Pasat 30.07.20

anyway, I was on the highway dispersed 440км still up to the Manager BUT my BASELINE after the tune in a supercar is not going even I have 400 luxury cars Camaro goes faster the question is nah I spent 740к