3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20 10:16 pm

Crash after update 1.25 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello!
Updated from 1.23 to 1.25 (waiting for support of the 25th version with multiplayer). Of course, updated all the possible mods, but the download crashes. I tried to run a clean saved game (without mods), the effect is the same.
Please help to figure out what it is.
Here is the log:
Спойлерhttp://rgho.st/private/6TThnBJjz/a7d9e70ab7bfcdc1dcca8de49062a97f
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serg700 30.07.20

Try to reinstall the game

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

Serg700
Thanks, of course, but it does not suit me )

P
Podonok 71rus 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Unplug everything, and there KAMAZ trucks and dafy and trailers and skins...mess. The bole at 1.25 DAF new came out
If you say ran clean, rename euro truck simulator 2 in the documents and try to start a new

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 30.07.20

Podonok 71rus
Big-Russian-Bear
To pereimenovat Nitsche not necessary just if the stim to wait until loads then RESTART the game not read 5s, a 6s

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
RusMap-def up, Sound Pack Fixes need update, Winter 25 only 6.0, Lotus, I would still cut off, the trucks and trailers you need to watch whether old versions, same with physics. Fashion letters zzzzzz's in a name also have been removed.
Run a clean profile without a single fashion, without Verkhovsky including throw after departure once the log.

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Without mods safely run MP-shnaya saved game. Half of the mods actually disabled. Now clean other mods and throw a log again.
I tried to run a clean saved game (without mods)
- I a little not so expressed. I ran a clean saved game where mods never happened.

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Get the ones that I wrote above and try it. By the way, the Winter and the Lotus together start?))

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
All winter has been disabled. Lotus also cut down. Have already deleted it, which is not included. Trying to run.

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
You can not delete it)) Just from the profile to disable.

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Yes, I have them just in a different folder thrown )

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Also true, igrulina will be easier)

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Log
Спойлерhttp://rgho.st/private/7k8mG2Qbr/419aeac0905a10b77f75995153bb5d82
Here are all the connected fashion:
Spoiler

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
What is Optimization_of_plant.scs? And where RusMap-Def?

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Optimization_of_plant.scs - Quote from the description:
SpoilerThis modification reduces the range of the low-quality rendering of vegetation, thereby increasing the performance(FPS) in the area of dense forest.
Install this modification if you experience discomfort from reduced performance due to the large amount of vegetation.
RusMap-Def over Optimization_of_plant on the screen.

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

SlavikSD
I have disabled both cards, and the crashes stopped. Then turned on only the southern region, and also everything was fine. I understand that completely Rus Map under 1.25 yet?

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

AssA 161
I fix put, the game is loaded, but then again, I haven't checked yet.

A
A s s A 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
I also fixed set,but alas.....trucks without wheels and textures.....maybe because YUR next beta version is not increased.

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

AssA 161
And Rus Map working out for you?

A
A s s A 30.07.20

Big-Russian-Bear
I work in conjunction with Promods 2.11,separately by default I think works too ))))

o
oaoaoaoa 30.07.20

AssA 161
Version 1.6.3? And how to fix?