3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexMorkovkin 30.07.20 10:17 pm

The Development Of Oblivion, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Hi all! How would you react to the development of Oblivion, Skyrim this way: there are plugins and open quests Oblivion

and Skyrim. (source code to create their own quests). To create a quest that would decide such tasks as:

the issues of firms of the state, private customer. For the money. That is, the player or group of players solves the problem

for the money, the tasks in the form of a quest. Quest created for Oblivion/Skyrim. As an addition game. The player

connected to game equipment. For example, the respiratory simulator. That is, fulfilling the task of the quest, he

gets breathing exercise, controlled program, created by physicians. Proper breathing has a lot

to improve in health. The simulator is just doing it. Then from the performed task he will get the money from

of the customer.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 30.07.20

That author was Smoking?

1TvoyBatya1 30.07.20

Again khokhlushka sell?

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

AlexMorkovkin wrote:
To create a quest that would decide such tasks as:
the issues of firms of the state, private customer.
What? As a quest in a computer game can solve economic and political problems?

AlexMorkovkin wrote:
The player is connected to game equipment. For example, the respiratory simulator. That is, fulfilling the task of the quest, he gets a breathing exercise, controlled program, created by physicians. Proper breathing has a lot
to improve in health.

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

I read and remembered Standing on the pavement, I booted in skiing, whether skis do not go whether I ... well vaasche nichrome not understand...

A
AlexMorkovkin 30.07.20

Spoilertv? As a quest in a computer game can solve economic and political problems?
For example, the government is the task of the revival of the births in the country. Created a quest, where the player performing the task, such as the economic learning to honor our ancestors in exchange for game bonuses. But the economic problem may be something to design, calculate. In fact there are professions associated with various kinds of activities in Oblivion, Skyrim.

S
Subject89P13 30.07.20

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

AlexMorkovkin
AlexMorkovkin wrote:
For example, the government is the task of the revival of the births in the country
In what sense rebirth? Do not give birth now?
AlexMorkovkin wrote:
Created a quest, where the player performing the task, such as the economic learning to honor our ancestors in exchange for the bonus game
How will it help rebirth of childbirth in the country? In practice.
AlexMorkovkin wrote:
But the economic problem may be something to design, calculate. In fact there are professions associated with various kinds of activities in Oblivion, Skyrim.
This is not a game to be, and is a different program. The game was created by man and is subject to certain rules. That is why the edit and calculate, that does not happen. As they say,the endings in the game can be a hundred, but they are already built into the program and change something you can only in the framework of this program.
I especially liked :
AlexMorkovkin wrote:
The player
connected to game equipment. For example, respiratory exerciser
Why so small? Let the bastards sit on their bikes, like in Fallout 4, when in games its retarded playing, pedaling and electricity is produced! Estimate what savings in the country! Yes, we all plants are closing due to not needed, even nuclear! Honey, environment, the works..
But in General, for the future, learn the thinner Troll, and something like that not quite well turned out, too much..

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

AlexMorkovkin
Give an example, prove some quest in more detail.
For such purposes, more suitable any logic games, strategy.

A
AlexMorkovkin 30.07.20

Not childbirth, and childbirth. I mean grandma, grandpa.
Spoilerrific example, the sign of any quest in more detail.
For such purposes, more suitable any logic games, strategy.
Well, for example to derive a formula for markets.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Mayamenstate, please sign in.

W
Wild Rider 30.07.20

AlexMorkovkin
Lol. All of the ten originally built on formulas. Calculation of the critical impact pricing in the shops... These are programmers, they create these formulas. Back nothing is displayed.
And game mathematical equations are not applicable to the real world: the real economy, to the real physics, laws which are much more difficult.

A
AT_Sagor 30.07.20

But this fellow is familiar to me. He rolled up with the same questions on another site, but there is already sitting modders do. There he probed the ground with the same slime, but neither of which is 100% specific and not expressed. The positive response it naturally has not received and hopefully will not get all this maelstrom of some flavor.

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Something I do not understand, the author wants to use the Planks to make the breathing simulators, and to deal with them? Commendable. And so with potency everything was normal, we will create a quest with krasivenny girls, and will be using a quest to heal all who have problems with potency.
The author is sick. Asking in the house.