3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 30.07.20 10:17 pm

Joke of Nordhagen beach (Fallout 4)

After the destruction of the gangs of raiders in Nuclei-the world began to liberate villages in the Commonwealth. No problems arose, shoot observers of the raiders and the settlement goes into your submission. In Nordhagen beach the situation is completely different, no raiders, no, but settlement is not user-friendly (access to the workbench is not), although I was my because of the defense turrets, he put. Question - how to regain control? To top it off there is another boy-settler (immortal). The situation was solved fun - there are enemies behind the bridge and settlers the whole gang ran them wet, thereby leaving the scope of the settlement, and I quickly pressed the activation workbench. Settlement my with 0 inhabitants. The settlers went back to war and turrets settlement put them all on a bridge because previously they weren't friendly to GG, there was only the boy is not killed. Sentry drove him into the river and thrashed on it incessantly. After the transition of HS to another location and when he returned, the boy with the location missing.
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 30.07.20

Well, this topic seems discussed. To return to the settlement paying tribute, already after the slaughter of the raiders, and the villagers themselves to kill. But you, Yes, funny )

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Gur1
The trick is that any cheats will not make the turrets in the settlements watering their settlers.

G
Gur1 30.07.20

nestrbob
Well, you managed to seize control of the village through the workbench, and a gazebo, this gazebo, which is often not estimated a situation, or just score )

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Weird I was just passing by and the settlers asked me to help and all...my settlement and it was not necessary to Bang anyone

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Золотко555
It is after this settlement under the roof of the raiders passed? hmmm

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

Right now I'm in the game but later can even be a screen to put where the estate kruptos asked to deal with the greenskins...there is a test saved game was and now I'm in the saved game already with a sense of really playing with rastonovkoy'll soon be raiders banging and specially the video will be removed how to return the settlement....well if this is interesting to you

n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Золотко555
soon I'll be banging raiders
So you initially got the control over the settlement because it was neutral, and in this thread the conversation about how to regain control of this settlement, after they began to pay tribute to the raiders. Complete all quests raiders, give them control of the Commonwealth, and when they start to wet the raiders and you get to this stage - lay out his version of the return control.

Z
Zolotko555 30.07.20

nestrbob
Second time I have played for the raiders....and about the refund I was told when I first played....good lay out

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Золотко555
Well, I have all laid under tribute the settlers, even after the destruction of all the raiders, continue to send the cover and in conversation with them, saying that he and the radishes and any dealings with him do not want to have .
Well and figs with them. The raiders gave only settlement with an unnamed vanilla ,so frail homeless. Replace them in my Fashion )

G
Gur1 30.07.20

nestrbob
Золотко555
Золотко555 was right. I have only one settlement, near Fort Strong, behaved unusually. There is always respules a couple of raiders and was only hanging in this settlement, and even after the destruction of the raiders and all their outposts, local when talking to GG sent him away. In all other settlements have NPC farmers, amnesia. )))