3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beybit Aytenov 30.07.20 10:17 pm

V. e version 9.1 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

all kind time of day the people exit Map Orient Express version 9.1 for ETS 2 patch 1.25+promods of 2.11 for free download and more fashion card re:

Mod to disable physics winter traffic on snow-covered roads
Mod should be above the map files in the list of installed mods.

Mod connection - white night in SPb and North.
Mod should be above the map files in the list of installed mods.

Mod truck:
KAMAZ,MAZ, Fred classic XL,Argossy, FLB, KenwothT680,W900,Peterbitlt P579
physics as well as conventional truck - connect mod only for lapotnikov.
Mod only works on the map Eastern Express 9.1 -
configured under its own motor show , which is not on other maps.

Mod traffic - 87 vehicles - cars, trucks, buses, trailers with skins of real companies, if left to free download give a link card,and then went to download a couple of days ago the game crashes at startup,then they removed the link.
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
I have been lecturing here one CES 9.1+of promods 2.11. All suffering for three hours when downloading at the end was very grateful))

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
as unsubscribed the author who worked like a combination of VE cards and promods. kind of like working on the problem, as the fact that he posted what side it was. Simply put maybe soon will do)) and so did not know what would etim who worked(

V
Vladimir1203 30.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
The Orient Express version 9.1 + ProMods 2.11 1.25.x - NOT COMPATIBLE ! SCS every day (evening) to throw Steam updated,now version 1.25.2.5 s. Long dress up to wait for stable version
SlavikSSD
SlavikSSD wrote:
I have been lecturing here one CES 9.1+of promods 2.11. All suffering for three hours
Ran without mods a couple of times (new profile) - Stable flight! Total = Thrown )

B
Beybit Aytenov 30.07.20

well I downloaded also here crash on old and new profile, and deleted,no one said what is the problem and have temporarily removed the video and I also

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Fastum18
If you write the same author, then little faith. How was it possible to put an untested thing this volume! Also on PG! Where 300 meters swinging 300 minutes)
I think the idea there was another...

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

SlavikSSD
posmotrim as correct, if you get it with the idea perfectly, but if not then probably the output will be what the idea was other(

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Fastum18
How do you know that right? Once again, 200 people will download and tell you what's not working?))

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

SlavikSSD
while he did not try do not know) but the fact that the speed jumps a little babe minus, quickly check( although Africa is from him the same kind works fine)

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Fastum18
Rules may be posted in the 1st comment author's links. Why do you think he didn't?)) Because downloading would be much faster. To answer your question?))

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

SlavikSSD
about this can't answer) as neslen escho in these so to speak melochovkoi), but rather what is written is usually in small print in the note)

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Fastum18
As an option: for each download posted publication shall be made physical thanks. That is, the more your release download, the more you pocket))
He can try. Pick up any volume of the archive, name it, for example, the Complete map of Spain and Portugal for ProMods 2.11 and post here. You downloaded will to cuss while you're sitting with a snake smile and look at the counter bonuses))

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

SlavikSSD
and now it is clear how it is here)) but I have many mods that go for volume, they more than 500-700 detonation I ISCO on other sites where faster nmnogo) I've been fine fashion only shake because of the racing speed(. what appears here or is already on another proverena online or appears after there is)

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

Fastum18
Yes, the source of the local mods 95% of Lithuania) And the work consists of copying out and posting here) too talented not even worried with the translation.

F
Fastum18 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Clear)what's the joke)

D
DALNOBOI 46 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Please tell me where on the map Orient Express to be the showroom Scania?Thanks in advance?

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

DALNOBOI 46
To find quite easy. Write, then come in handy.
Open folder city all cities, type in the search scania and see the result:
scr

D
DALNOBOI 46 30.07.20

SlavikSD
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

DALNOBOI 46
But not for that)

_
_lomto 30.07.20

SlavikSD
tried re traxim 6.4 and 9.1 to version 1.25, departure! :(

S
SlavikSD 30.07.20

_lomto
Therefore, we need to fix. VE tried higher/lower?