3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SubBullet 30.07.20 11:04 pm

More than 8 abilities (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In the panel powers only 8 cells. If you learn more than 8 skills, how to use them?
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proxy_server 30.07.20

Look, there probably needs somewhere to open additional horizontal or vertical panels. So in all normal RPG is done.

S
Steffvmf 30.07.20

Proxy_server
First: unfortunately, no, there are no such settings on PC:(
Second: who is playing on a gamepad to be?)
That's just perhaps the idea of the game designers That in 1 battle you can only use 8 active abilities each hero. Learn more or prevents. And before every major battle to change their Skill-Bild, if so needed.

C
Caxy 30.07.20

Steffvmf
On the controller the circle with 4 abilities. Click the module and shows the other 4 abilities.
And it's not some deep idea of the developer. It's just the adjustment under the console gamepads and unwillingness to do really fundamentally different interface for the PC.
In General, Pcserv once again scored.

I
I3ender 30.07.20

Well, another it spurs to think through the build in advance and not spend points on something that is not going to change, because of restrictions, you can create heroes with different abilities even if the same branch with them. By the way your companions are also not yuzayut abilities if they are not included in this socket, even if these skills to put priority on, so that you can create characters with their pros and cons.

C
Caxy 30.07.20

I3ender
That's something that, and to think of nothing. The ability at any time to reset the bottle.
I do not give are all of my honest-earned and hard-won skill, skills, skills. Where is the justice?

A
AT_Sagor 30.07.20

I3ender
I have characters full use of the skills that didn't fit on the quick access toolbar, but most do not like, even during the battle can not be changed.

P
Proxy_server 30.07.20

Well, if these settings are not, then developers need to drink hands with a stick, while the fingers will not break. Remember Nevers was the second of four vertical and four horizontal panel abilities, and the end of the game if you wish, you can fill in almost everything. Yes there in the same origins, there were several panels. Then, as I understand it, one panel is a part of ideas new suit.

R
R111 30.07.20

Proxy_server
Terribly uncomfortable thing, and so much more. And the campaign will remain so.

E
Eynart 30.07.20

Proxy_server
as I understand it, one panel is a part of ideas new suit.
As if Yes, but no. Yes, 8 cells - part of the new suit, but the suit for the consoles. The same feature was in the DAO port for the nes, now on the contrary - with the dandy moved to the PC.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 30.07.20

Yes, the panels skills and spells in Neverwinter 2 the most convenient I think.Then same again bought and say thank you for the PC was released.Don't like the channel the forest.And povtaryus for their fucking protection mods and fan patches that much to fix,can't wait.I understand the game is worth the money.Well depend on the mercy of EA want released,don't want Hawa. it's disgusting.If there is spravedlivosti protection lomanut.Because the EA demonstrates obsalyutno care comes to players.And not for the first time.

I
I3ender 30.07.20

at_sagor
maybe so.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 30.07.20

you che Tu, octopus!!! everything is normal and with 8 skills is played, what more? download a on other points, I'm good

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 30.07.20

Here are 2 sockets for 8 would be cool )))

E
Eynart 30.07.20

Dmitry Alexandrovich
Yes, even 8 a lot, could make one ability, hung it on R and the clubbing. And then did a bunch of skills, now think over them to swing, not swing. The attributes that made the automatic, could the skills and cut all? Better yet would be QTE type, Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain...

B
Boland 30.07.20

alixey59
Complicated and old fashioned. I was a player almost upset, waiting for something that will score all on the same left mouse button, like in normal RPG netchan.

E
Eynart 30.07.20

Voland
That's it, the schedule more or less pulled to a next-gene, and the gameplay is some old school left. :D

E
Existkun 30.07.20

Well, I don't know whether you want to do more than 8 active skills...so
We can get 24 points for the levels + 1, amulet = 25 points for the entire game.
For example, a mage with 4 branches+specialization+branch anchors we see:
Active skills only 22 (each has one improvement) total 22(+22) = 44
Passive skills 21
And now look at the example of the magician, at least half of the 25 we spend on passive (assume 12)
We have 13 points of them is definitely active skills (say 7), a couple we are perfect (minus 4),
We have 2 points, but we spend communicating skills before we need them is likely to be more than 2, but even so we have the result 9 active skills. Simple math....

Well, Yes, even if you uzhmutsya passive and pump 12 is active, even with 12 active skills...mmm half of them is not needed, because there are...Yes, Yes, your party members, it is in fact your avatars, which you develop in you need and run if you need a need. A lot of the skills overlap with each other or interchanged. Accordingly, I conclude that more than 8 active skills not needed unless you are a cheater practically all the skills and seeing yourself mmm God or a super genius, but of genius there is limit 8 available skill))

Okay, maybe I'm wrong and the members cannot rely on leggimi or intermediate level (in the above, you will use all the tactical pause often manually), which is strange...and you need a mmm 12 skill, then in a real fight in these challenges you don't need all solved by a couple of skills (maximum 6), and we consider that the combat in DAI is very dynamic, mana we have strictly fixed, and the price of many skills is quite large, so really you can'T use more than 8 skills in battle...the very mechanics of the game to that has not limits you.

The essence of the game in General does not encourage spread of the wagon, she pushes the thought out tactics (which is no, yet it is DAI XD), that's why we have quite a lot of characters with the same branch - 2 tanks, 3 magician, 2 thieves, one mmm the Iron bull=)), which we can upgrade as they like without limiting HS in a narrow spetsializatsii...

o
obolonkiller 30.07.20

All there can be change

o
obolonkiller 30.07.20

Come in the ability and the right side shows your abilities and what they
Beres peretasoval mouse sposobnosti you want to replace
And you will be happy :)

t
todor7 30.07.20

mages in General pop(( they have skills in stuff as much