3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20 11:05 pm

How to configure the controller??? Not defined (The Crew)

Already х360се pushed, but still the controller doesn't see. Lara Croft ate it without problems, and here is a real bummer.
Logitech Dual Action
16 Comments
Sort by:
f
frantsyz 30.07.20

You need to go into the settings and manually assign each button.

m
maseka777 30.07.20

also suffered for a long time but still I did. try to do so

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

frantsyz
if only it were that simple. the appointment does not work.

c
caliskan 30.07.20

But just then you need to buy a gamepad from the box, at least on 360. On the secondary worth a penny.

A
ASKED48 30.07.20

oiujihjfigbf
try to switch your controller to analog mode, I'm on my sven xpad helped

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

maseka777
thanks, I'll try

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

caliskan
another b I for each game gamepad bought...
for some it's pennies, but not for me.

c
caliskan 30.07.20

oiujihjfigbf
why for each? time to spend the money on a normal gamepad and play quietly. on avito for 500r not find the problem

B
Bombardirovschik 30.07.20

caliskan
on the controller too to play it is not the juice,the steering wheel easier and more enjoyable.

c
caliskan 30.07.20

Bomber
I couldn't get the wheel to fine adjust. In the old NFSU then put it on the steering wheel to drive.

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

Bomber
the wheel are too lazy to connect...

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

caliskan
and so gamepads 6 pieces, buy more do not want, the more my satisfied, not amazed how it was possible dodumatsya sticks to place not arranged symmetrically to spend 15-20 dollars on the cheap copy not want.

B

caliskan
I have configured the rules ,the truth had in the Profiler tick to remove one and it spun just 180 degrees by default,this madness was.
and so it even shows the buttons correctly,this way the first time I see this in the game at all. usually stupid numbers or buttons or nothing at all shows, no icons and you have to remember.
oiujihjfigbf
You should not , on the steering wheel in this game the most, go and rest, in racing fan and the controller too clipped all of the clave does not represent.
While there, imagine when watching the cars of those who with you online through the card they are collecting all roadside and utility poles.

c
caliskan 30.07.20

Bomber
Yes, I also set up, 360 degrees, 900 is a bit much. but there is no fun to drive. too all cotton some.

B

caliskan
I play with 900, have machines valkosti but fine for local roads, there are road baggy everywhere , in cities all avenues are huge and I'm used to 900 degrees, even in this situation, the machine enters in the light if you turn the wheel a little stronger and sharper and on rural roads and in heavy traffic is generally pretty precious, they fly through the stream like a knife through butter and sweat from the micro, because the wheel can roll without fear that the car will begin to turn.
I at first, the game is set on 180 so I'm thinking that the control is faulty, went only sideways, the steering wheel seems a little touched and the car already spins like a top

o
oiujihjfigbf 30.07.20

maseka777
thanks for help