3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorohodov 30.07.20 11:33 pm

How to give a pill to a praying Mantis? (The Technomancer)

They can't fight the 1st boss(I was even in DS3 all bosses uweal faster).What style to beat him?What is beat in the belly it should I understood it,but stsuka he gives back the patient.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanicHteHedgoh 30.07.20

with a stick, kick and evasion, then evasion again to the belly, I got him good

N
NatanieLzZ 30.07.20

I managed to squeeze between the front and middle pair of limbs and digging stick to the belly. When he gets him a blow, he has limbs in front of him, and I was on the side, so that damage is not received. Of course due to the fact that the boss periodically decided to walk, I had also run, but I tried to go back. Something like that

S
Sprintin 30.07.20

I plugged in the horn safely! rifts, always from the back beat!

p
pochtipushkin 30.07.20

In front of the robber - poison blow (space), evasion, gun. . . and the new

Went for a couple of minutes. Apparently the author is just not proper, boss is easy, with DS state and was not around =)

w
wektor1313 30.07.20

hit by lightning and fired into the belly of the gun while killing the cannon fodder of jucara in melee

V
Vlad Skorohodov 30.07.20

pochtipushkin
Well do not tell, or I really I am so stupid.But again in DS I spent so long on any boss was not sitting.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 30.07.20

Odd all the answers I read,like all do,but the pill still get.It is necessary to restart,the rifts will learn better.And here they may work differently)

p
pochtipushkin 30.07.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
By the way, I missed a very important point to which no one paid attention.

The difficulty level of what?

V
Vlad Skorohodov 30.07.20

pochtipushkin
Heavy

p
pochtipushkin 30.07.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Well, the majority of advisers there, most likely, play on medium (normal) =)
I was one of them. New games prefer to pass first, at the level of difficulty by default (if there is a choice of difficulty).

A
Arahnolord 30.07.20

I'm totally pumped for technomancer, so in fact, killed the first BOS of the discharge on the distance, and all the detail that constantly appears were killed in the melee.

P
Pirozhok-san 30.07.20

killed him with a dagger and pistol, who at that time was already pumped a little chance to poison the mantis hit the sack with piercing poison attacks, often triggered + stable Dodge, and the little things got rid of the gun

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.07.20

There is in our passage:
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/technomancer/walkthrough/

G
GGame 30.07.20

in the belly of his screwing , I didn't know that there is a complex

S
Siniy Kot 30.07.20

played on the hardest boss killed without problems in the style of a robber-just fire intermittently in the belly and beaten with lightning(again speedy),with a knife shred of cockroaches,it is important to keep your distance and move somersaults-it's faster than simple steps and all will be norms

N
NightHawkreal 30.07.20

It can be a bomb under the belly lay, and then she lure small enemy.