3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terminator Sidor 30.07.20 11:34 pm

The problem with the quest of brother Reese. (Fallout 4)

In short, the problem is this - he took the quest, the one from Reese, repetitive.
The quest was to clear the village of mutants, near the greenhouses Grintop.
Shifted green on the other side of the river, swam across, finished off the last couple. Quest in the standings went.
In short I thought well konsolki the end zamknul. In the end the bitch now does not want to communicate the village green, which periodically before espanolas is dead now.
As if I had no trouble. But who that will advise?
10 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 30.07.20

Demonise
When you receive the quest to sweep, be sure to have a marker on the key character that must be destroyed. You can kill him alone, and the remaining group of enemies to ignore - the job is done. Activate the task to clean up, the marker should be.

T
Terminator Sidor 30.07.20

nestrbob
There was a marker, I understand, a mutant with him put, but now it is not this)

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Demonise
And what is the meaning to perform these repetitive tasks 100 500 times ? Similar tasks in this game, given all and Sundry. Or the question how the bug fix?

n
nikita2112 30.07.20

Cochrance upload to this bug. Business somehow.

T

nikita2112
Gur1
Yes, the question is how to fix the bug, of course, but a saved game for this shipping makes no sense.

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Demonise
Still better , as advised above, to load a saved game or to score. To treat a console, the fact that you've treated the console..... it's like a snowball, can become worse and worse.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Demonise wrote:
and konsolki the end zamknul
It was not the end of the quest to do, and the transition to the next stage, talk to Reese. Then the quest would have ended nominally with the subsequent possibility of taking a new one.
Bugged out on Coast Guard Pier, Breakheart Banks, Bedford Station, and University section to some Point and will not allow completion (Verified on Breakheart Banks and using the console command completequest will break the quest giver Knight Rhys making him repeat a few verses saying that the location is not going to clear itself.[verified]
You should try to enter the command player.setstage bosr01 40. Perhaps this will rectify the situation.

T

BlackTigerTK
Thanks, I'll try.
Hurried, it was really the next stage to prescribe.

T

BlackTigerTK
Thank you! Did it!!!

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Demonise
That's fine! And, in the future, Oropesa Nada:-) In this quest, incidentally, is not one bagnuty location. I have a similar situation was in the Coast Guard Pier. And in English wiki mention two more. Bedford Station and University Point. But I knock three times, no problems so far.