3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadBadCat 30.07.20 11:35 pm

Manual translation modifications (Fallout 4)

Hello! Established modifications for F4 (extended modification of weapons and armor, for example), but the trouble is that because of this weapons and some other objects have become English-speaking.
Is there a way to manually put the data modifications on Russian language?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nehalim 30.07.20

MadBadCat
OO. Look in Network program to decompress\package files of the type which is needed and translate, no one will interfere.

C
Comment 30.07.20

MadBadCat
You can! For this we need to download this program http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/379/ database to it (ibid.).

H
Hattack 30.07.20

Comment posted by:
You can! For this we need to download this program www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/379/ database to it (ibid.).
Support! Perhaps the best thing to do is.

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

MadBadCat
For the third Fallout was such a wonderful FO3Edit program, she immediately showed docking mods, and it was immediately clear where the translation into Russian where it is not, and the text is in English and these fashion score has already been translated, and I immediately corrected her text, translated into Russian, I understand you what you should be doing, try to find a similar program for the fourth fall. For Skyrim, by the way, also she was called TES5Edit.

L
Lord Turbodestroer 30.07.20

Hattack
Similarly

M
MadBadCat 30.07.20

Comment
Thank you very much!)

C
Comment 30.07.20

MadBadCat
Not for that.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Inquisitоr
For a long time already and for FO4, swinging from Nessa, and is called FO4Edit, although the archive is an executable file with TES5Edit. But neobhodimye to work with ФО4 the files are there. But the executable just renamed FO4Edit.exe. The use.

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, obviously, I expected to fall 4 must be such a program, just myself have not searched, no need for. Very comfortable, red color is used to highlight connections and it's easy to fix everything, including translations..

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Inquisitоr
In General, for translation is a specialized tool is called Fallout4Translator:-)

I
Inquisitor 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
There is, about it already wrote the Comment just above...