3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 30.07.20 11:35 pm

Neplodnost pictures (Doom (2016))

Good afternoon. There is a problem with the game. Doom is stable on 60 fps, measured with Fraps, but still the picture is some sort of harshness. Vertikalka included, what's the problem, tell me.
PS Configuration of a computer in profile.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 30.07.20

informator59
A great time frame

C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.07.20

Listoman
It into?

T
Trevers 30.07.20

informator59
or likely not enough VRAM or RAM)

T
Trevers 30.07.20

informator59
another option - the FRAPS slows down the game, because it consumes a lot of resources during operation)

b
blin88 30.07.20

informator59
on SSD set? the same?

i
informator59 30.07.20

Listoman
What a great time frame? Also I noticed that sometimes fps goes above 60, i.e., 61-62. The frequency of the monitor 60Hz, maybe that's why neplodnost? And operatives and VRAM enough for the eyes, I'm not playing in 4K) 6 gigs of video normally

A
Abu Hazmi bul-bul Pyatar 30.07.20

But why the heck Fraps to measure , when in the game settings there is an item and issue a full alignment of human resources and the CPU and GPU. And your configui must be 60 and 100-120 consistently on ultra with max anti-aliasing !

D
Den4ikRZK 30.07.20

the game has a crap blur of movement, her cut down, and all the eye gouge is called, is the only game this feature was left enabled

R
RoastedOrange 30.07.20

Noticed the same thing
(16гбОЗУ/4гбVRam).
Great time frame Yes, maybe.
If this happens during a tense shootout, it is (in my opinion) curve interpolation frame opengl. Do not have full frame . but for example animation frame of the enemy or of the recoil effect of the weapon.