3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIGERblacK 24.10.19 12:06 pm

Multiplayer (Watch_Dogs)

The topic actually discussing the multiplayer component of the game.

Discuss Watch_Dogs Demonstration of seamless multiplayer

After watching the gameplay, I realized, not immediately of course :D it's a pure rip-off of AC. Namely one of the modes. Don't remember the name exactly, but the bottom line is to locate a target among the crowd and kill. Here the same thing goes. Jubilee will never let go of it =/

UPD:
Share experiences, speak out on the multiplayer.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALBANEC-93 24.10.19

guys, I reached the mission where I was trying to hack in and need to calculate this fixer. I killed him, then I need to fight in pvp mode chtoli with another player ( hacking online) something. But it requires the connection to yubisoft, I naturally will not connect. What to do, how to go further?

V
Vyxyxol 24.10.19

Just come on. If not connected, Aiden will just say something like this: Oh, damn,now I have no access. Have to try later. I understand online mission neobyazatelno, only to pass 100%.

s
sanek1488 24.10.19

There I was working on the map, choose a mode and I started to connect to something, but then wrote that I can't connect to servers and supposedly try later, then started another mission. Something like this.

K
Kyzka16 24.10.19

People help. As a friend to invite to the open network mode?? Click invite no, shift+F2 is not working. What to do?? Has anyone experienced this

m
meagarry 24.10.19

Please vyskazyvat your feedback and impressions of the multiplayer of Watch Dogs.
PS he is thinking to buy or not

n
nibler99 24.10.19

Kyzka16
The work (shift+F2), to invite there, and need to add friends in uplai, but there you still will crash. Already tried to play with friends, hung all the polls

J
JohnAsland 24.10.19

The situation is this, I play on the pirates. The job"Network hacking we need to choose the mission, but I have infinite connection to the yubisoft servers. Play on tablet reload.

What to do? Has anyone met these?

J
JohnAsland 24.10.19

PHA. The problem disappeared by itself. Gg said that there is no connection with the network and everything.) Music bad.

S
Sasha Vasilkov 24.10.19

JohnAsland
Hi, I don't know how to open this mode in the license?

J
JohnAsland 24.10.19

Sasha Vasilkov
Well, logic tells me that you must have a clear connection to Upleap. And when you choose a contract it should just connect and everything. And if it is open mode. Then complete a couple of missions in the company.

U
Underclass89 24.10.19

And you can add a friend if he's Curling fourth plays?

K
Kyzka16 24.10.19

The people pomogite what to do??

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 24.10.19

Remove panties and run.
Alternatively, there is also more specify the problem

P
PalaNDer 24.10.19

When you connect to friends, says that the session is no longer available. How to be?
Looks like multiplayer doesn't work at all, not to anyone not connected...

K
Kyzka16 24.10.19

Other tried 10 times podsoedenit to durg friend not go out, that this error is popping up

K
Kyzka16 24.10.19

DeD PIXTO L4D
Described the problem, the picture is not loaded))

K
Kirim Marcs 24.10.19

Kyzka16
Here plus ,same problem

A
Adolf Lks 24.10.19

as without connection to yubisoftu in VOCH dog to black Chris with a silencer? how to pass these network of the mission.. it's just the buns which you can get, take a company not interested, I want more details to undergo, it's fun, or at least to Chris black with Glushak

A
Andy King 24.10.19

I know that there is already such topics, but not licenses, all pirates. I read it.
There is a problem, go to passage, but they are hacked, kill a man... well, I opened the PLAN. Next, some nonsense. Send to any network mode, writes need to choose Network mode and purpose. Well, choose Network hacking, but where is the target? License. The connection to Uplay is.

A
Andy King 24.10.19

DECIDED! As click on Network hacking, the map will be Objective something like that.