3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 30.07.20 11:35 pm

A bug in the race stops the story company (The Crew)

The problem is this, the 2nd city, there is a race speed test, to give Porsche and in the race after a couple of control points rested in a blurry something and everything. The machine is not operated, the opponents (in this case bots) bypass one another. played with graphics, lowering nothing. Actually, what to do? Because of this hat, you can't go down the ridiculous.

Spoiler

23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
Lol, I'm talking about this race found out when we got to Las Vegas, realized was normal. Can score on this assignment.

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
Don't believe me, but I have the same thing. This race can score because it does not affect the passage of the plot. Come on other tasks.

N
Naumoff25 30.07.20

RUSSIAN RACER36
Dmitry Solodilov
Lol,put it on pause and go to drink tea,then dorohova. Himself faced with this bug in 2 races

R
Robik Bobik 30.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
RUSSIAN RACER36
Thank you, I really thought that the passing game has ended)

M
Matroskin 30.07.20

the same garbage was restarted the race and lost the bug

L
Lllllllama 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
This bug is present in many, and not only in this place. It is believed that this may be due to the Internet is part of the packet stops and the primary testing stops (if it is a bad connection or downloading something in the background). There is also a version that HDD drives do not cope well with the game and it requires the SSD, however, I have similar glitches in the game, though, and take the HDD.

S
Sprintin 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
ed in the team, the people come and everything!
I went through the campaign mode, bugs was not(lucky)

U
Ur lovely serial humanist 30.07.20

You are talking about? What gulls? Press R, return to the track and ride it. I came across this in another place - it can be in RAM.

R
Robik Bobik 30.07.20

Funny, just rode back and out of the race at the same location with the same bug, only it's lost as soon as the map opened/closed

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
The game has bugs, I've had a few, the most notable-the car was upside down in the cut-scene, and so moved to the place where the control is passed to the player.

R
Robik Bobik 30.07.20

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Tried your advice helped, thank you.

k
kc5 30.07.20

For a 2 hour race, I used R 20 time (statistics at the end). 10 times for that reason.

a
alik12345 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
a glitch arose after the renewal of the Wild Run, and before that everything was fine. Game Ubisoft killed the game completely (((

U

alik12345
There is nothing easier than to say crap Ubisoft. I rode with a friend on the highway, where I always happens this bug, he never such was not observed, and the configuration at a friend's order better than mine. Such bugs it is not observed in those places where they always appear. Insights?

k
kc5 30.07.20

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Game negotation developer. The configuration must only affect the fps or the ability to run.

U

kc5
My GTX 550ti 1gb and 4gb RAM do not complain about fps or the ability to run, but complain to the developer, because it is proved that in the presence of a more powerful (preferably the recommended) hardware, I wouldn't have this bug. Of recommended, for example, 8gb RAM.
And where indicated, that should affect the configuration?

a
alik12345 30.07.20

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
Maybe you're right. But the fact remains that a glitch occurred and the reason for this glitch in the game Wild Run which was released in November of 2015. Is it so difficult to fix it during this period, as does the 10th month goes. And again before this update game was fine

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.07.20

vidyuhi just no time to handle textures, so they are not drawn. Radik on the 7870 had such problems with FHD (high graphics settings), but very rarely. now, at 970 ( 2K resolution and ultra graphics) these and similar glitches.
conclusion - weak iron brings its own troubles.

even make it easier - at the moment this glitch view load its vidyuhi.
the maximum that I can advise you is to upgrade the wood and lowering the graphics.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
Level 8 and KK already at zero? ... hmm, bit hard you will be bleeding skills...

v
vigo24 30.07.20

Robik Bobik
you do see the forum or create a post
this topic hedgehog is not one
Chukchi not a reader, Chukchi writer