3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DabroMax 30.07.20 11:36 pm

Problem with sound (the dialogues in the movies) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to solve the problem with the second source already install the Witcher, and both do not hear the dialogue in the commercials and when the world roam NPS say
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 30.07.20

DabroMax
Only in a specific location or all?

D
DabroMax 30.07.20

Eraser101
in all. Like audible but barely, and the rest of the sounds are well heard, in the settings all at 100

E
Eraser101 30.07.20

DabroMax
Lip-synching?

D
DabroMax 30.07.20

Eraser101
konesh

E
Eraser101 30.07.20

DabroMax
Check if files .w3speech in the folder content from 0 to 12 folders and 2 files in each folder at least, in English and Russian voice acting. And localization settings go, you look all right installed.

D
DabroMax 30.07.20

Eraser101
everything is in place, and in the localization settings to come up?

E
Eraser101 30.07.20

DabroMax
In the main menu settings - > localization.

D
DabroMax 30.07.20

Eraser101
Also all the rules

E
Eraser101 30.07.20

DabroMax
That is the language of the speech is according to the presence of files in the folders content? And in the sound settings the same for all 100? If so, then this is a serious and incurable disease, which requires purchasing a license...

m
mr.STR 30.07.20

DabroMax
This garbage happens when you have a sound system 2.0 and in the settings somewhere exhibited 7.1. The sound of the voices of the characters goes through the centre speaker, but you have it is not stupid.

D
DabroMax 30.07.20

mr.STR
Yes thank you I already figured that out, the shock I had from 5.1 to stereo switch.

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

And I have, it happens that the sound disappears when sharply turning Geralt In the trailers is no problem, but when you pass some quest, start at the time of the conversation there to run or something and the voice (just voice, not other sounds) is lost, and then say stop or turn without any sudden movements and voice immediately increases. Don't know is it clear to explain, but maybe someone knows why?

V
VETER15 30.07.20

DabroMax
download from albesti Repack from Khattab, mechanics

P
Popolam 30.07.20

DabroMax wrote:
How to solve the problem with the second source already install the Witcher
At the well and not to get drunk? What springs were pressed?

P
Popolam 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
And I have, it happens that the sound disappears when turning sharply Geralt
Need to take care of the Witcher, they are already old)