3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vedrotapochek 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Addition Nuka World the best in the game and better than nothing. (Fallout 4)

Addition Nuka World best in the game.
At present already very difficult for players to make a choice.
And some write,that to kill the raiders good ending.
You're out of your mind at all?
This is the best option to help the raiders.

I have this Preston Garvey just zadolbali.
Finally, it is possible to kill everyone.
I actually bought the game thought all at once to kill,
and I like a horse forced to save the suckers.
Why would I suckers of the Commonwealth generally needed.
Shot with the joy of all.Even children would have to kill the grandmother of a drug addict,and all of that.I'm the leader of Minutemen and I got the cleaner to work for these people?Oh well.Collect sheep in the castle the rest of the land to give the raiders and sit to watch the suffering.

Fill the world with blood and torture.For the sake of fun I recommend everyone to buy the game to kill the suckers.

BY THE WAY ON YOUR CONS DO NOT CARE :-)
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
roskomnadzornyy 30.07.20

is there a mod which enables to kill all NPCs and children

v
vedrotapochek 30.07.20

carrs
Understand.But he was not from arbor.
And then the gazebo gives official nod to the killing of civilians.

G
Gur1 30.07.20

vetrotok
RSA, will become the leader of the raiders and be like the cleaning lady to remove them. The only rules addition, this Headlight harbour and only there you can play absolute demonic villain ) without firing a single shot.

G
GlyukoEzhik 30.07.20

vetrotok wrote:
I have this Preston Garvey just zadolbali
why are you around him tressa? Send him away and all!
vetrotok wrote:
I actually bought the game I thought once to kill everyone
In the game from the Conversation? To kill everyone? Were you thinking of? Burn on man!
vetrotok wrote:
and I like a horse forced to save the suckers.
Well, Yes! All games from the Conversation you're playing for the Loch-the horse go where all and Sundry! And the horse is not kicking, she is told she is the chosen one and the lone survivor...
vetrotok wrote:
I recommend everyone to buy the game to kill the suckers.
yeah buy the game and buy another add-on that will spoil the main game. Great advice.

C
Carelia 30.07.20

I certainly understand it all , beginning of September, puberty, all that stuff, but the only douche in this thread by the author.))

D
Dassent 30.07.20

Don't see the point in games to kill innocent characters,on the contrary an outlet to help someone,and to kill in the game so many have those same raiders.And kill innocent settlers or the Minutemen, not sugar.

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Dassent wrote:
Don't see the point in games to kill innocent characters
Don't like to play villains, not in my nature, BUT .... you just can not imagine with what pleasure have filled up this sweet couple that came in the load to Gavrila in the Sanctuary. From Gavrila you can get rid of by sending him to hell, and these bastards whole raspberries to me, in this location his constant whining spoiled )))

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Gur1 wrote:
From Gavrila you can get rid of by sending him to hell, and these bastards whole raspberries to me, in this location his constant whining spoiled )))
Sanctury IMHO not the most optimal place for the base, especially on survival:-) I, for example, there has long been a rare visitor. And my happy couple with a high bell tower:-) they live and Live, don't bother me:-) and Preston actually:-)

P
Pepin3d 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
Sanctury IMHO not the most optimal place for the base
I agree. For a long time there is nothing the ranks.
No water, no food(removed all the resources for life). Distribute mattresses under the open sky, let them be happy. Happiness 0% and I'm happy with this)

G
Gur1 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
In the first passage there was a base, and then, the castle and the Alliance. In the Alliance purely for gg, only from NPC merchants.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Pepin3d wrote:
Happiness 0% and I'm happy with this
Yes, you, my friend, a sadist!:-)))
Gur1
The Alliance is too small... there's even a up build. I have 12 people just... for more, and there is no place... where the stuff to add? In the lair of a bunch of boxes, almost all signed and sorted:-) Available at the moment a lot of PA in the Alliance, just not to post:-) the Castle again on the edge... and run continuously through the raiders and supermoto:-)

G
Gur1 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Of armorel cost a Grand each model of the PS only 5 of traders and the robot guard, there is enough space. One room from just smoothed out so that the boxes of the norms were located, well, where to build, and so there are a lot of locations. So I'm good. Throw loot to merchants, to heal and to sleep if the survival of the Alliance is more than enough )

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Gur1
It all depends on the approach with the gameplay:-) Me here a little there:-)

K
Kirlusha 30.07.20

Gur1
Eeee..
With the patch 1.7.12.... These two Lonow, too, can send anywhere.

A
Abbat76 30.07.20

vetrotok
Uh. you beat a lot of classmates and that's why you hate everyone, and realize their hatred of the people want in the game? Yes, it's better than reality ;) But I would recommend to see a psychiatrist - you have a manic state.

That before DLTS - best personally, I think the Headlight Harbor. It's a very atmospheric addition, with nonlinear passage, which is so little in Fallout, as well as a great choice. In the passage all sides of the conflict interesting, original and equivalent with respect to each other. Why choose the right path is not very easy. In my opinion it is far Harbor the best scene addition game. Better it is definitely not to be. Well, the monsters there are very evil when they attack villages in the night after off the protective perimeter. There is too much sad-core raiders to waves of anglers for which there is a wave of glowing mad Yao guys, in the meantime, on the other hand is the wave of the swallow and the wave of romannikov. there is no automatic defense to a Very High complexity can not cope. Even the player and it's hard sometimes to stop it )) Here is a real test for the Builder of settlements and naczelnego of mintMenu ))))

A
Abbat76 30.07.20

Dassent
And kill innocent settlers or the Minutemen, not sugar

Of course don't need to kill them. They should be forced to work if they are not able to organize. Let inject, and behind them oversees a Flock or Operators. For this it is enough to simply scare words. They are very easily startled and immediately agree to work now in HS. without firing a shot ))) no resistance, helpless creatures ;)

A
Abbat76 30.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Moved from the sanctuary all worthwhile, all the armor and everything has a value in the Refuge 88. moved from the sanctuary all teammates to HS there, and then made the people of sanctuary to work hard for the benefit of the Nuclei raiders. especially because there I had a giant plantation of corn, muthafuckas and Toshka. now the raiders are fed on all outposts )) And I finally turned that annoying settlement of custody Operators. What Garvey there and left. I don't know how he gets on with Operators ))))

D
Dassent 30.07.20

Abbat76
I cover given,they evaporated immediately

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Dassent
The raiders need 2 types of settlements. Nursing is a settlement and that which they occupy themselves. With nursing settlement if to expel villagers who potato Spud be ? )

M
MaxxHouse303 30.07.20

Harbour Far more interesting, and there is even a story is not normal. So on the rides to ride (to get bored quickly) it is better to soak the raiders. (and they will be like the Minutemen quests)