3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 30.07.20 11:48 pm

Where are the saves Steam version? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

in my documents there. all write that in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\ here only when entering in steamapps there is no common folder
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 30.07.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
What you've got steam left. The Common folder should normally be at the top of the SteamApps folder

K
KIBERMAX 30.07.20

Of Emiel ' Regis
You choose where you install games, because the games are all from steam default ustanavlivaetsya C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\the name of the game, if you other folder the incentive chosen will come back, many more games create sohranki in C:\Program Files\Steam\Userdata\user id/game Id

K
Krrrva 30.07.20

KIBERMAX
Yes the game is on drive D, there is a common folder but there already are files in the game root folder. what shape does the save game ?

M
Madevi 30.07.20

Of emiel ' Regis, something like GTASAsf1. The number of such files is equal to the number of occupied slots when saving, the number is changing accordingly. Try using search to find.
Strange, of course, is. For example, VC you I standard was preserved in the Documents.

K
Krrrva 30.07.20

Madevi
damn I thought this was a save game folder or something. found these files in my documents