3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goryn Gorynych 30.07.20 11:48 pm

How best to acquire? (FIFA 17)

Help me, brother, what is better, the FIFA pre-order or buy after release? What's the difference?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gothic500 30.07.20

Well, for pre order given all sorts of different buns, such as packs once a week or 5 coins a foot of draft for a standard edition I personally did pre order standard.

Z
ZeroHero 30.07.20

Download the demo and play. Liked buy. You can still pay 250 rubey on Origin Access and now to roll the trial the FIFA for 10 hours. Pre-order all sorts of buns bonus give.

G
Gramo3eka 30.07.20

Wait for NG there prices are good. Maybe to this point, and it will crack

F
FunMC 30.07.20

Gramo3eka
Before the new year, 99% not hacked, if not hacked, it is not exactly early spring, and Easiky said that this year the defense will be even stronger

E
EvgenyDMT 30.07.20

Gorin Dragon
Better take PES 17 on PC,it better you will not regret....

m
monk.chernyshoff 30.07.20

ZeroHero
No access to FIFA 17, EA Access, now I have paid for EA Access and FIFA written, will be available for pre-order only at 20-00 GMT and only play with the 29th. So what for I paid for this dross, when benefits did not give me...

Z
ZeroHero 30.07.20

monk.chernyshoff
I'm already playing. Weighs 27 gig. Look in the library. There is a separate icon appears. You're the game pre-order?
Spoiler
screenshots from the browser.
Spoiler

m
monk.chernyshoff 30.07.20

ZeroHero
Yes Yes, I pre-order, and found the trial versions of the game, downloaded the trial for 10 hours, have updated the full version, you hit some more. Passed before the date of rental History. Class, just one word - class!

A
Avto Surgut 30.07.20

Guys a question about UT why I have bespontovye players in UT,and others (who are playing)normal players,that is strong,I have gold sets bought,and the odd tough players do not fall

H
HardCor4ik 30.07.20

Avto Surgut
Little sets bought or just unlucky. I have about 320 gold players, of which about a hundred are rare.

A
Avto Surgut 30.07.20

HardCor4ik
Well, it's PPC

I
IDarkaxeI 30.07.20

When Battle 4 Origin pre-order payment in some mysterious way, and the game is not passed. Those are the boys so money is not given. Here is the difference