3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cyrulnikTODD 30.07.20 11:50 pm

Storage Bank Palisade (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hi all.I went here appears in the Bank and there was one problem.I was able to get into that vault A and vault B (who by the way has not been opened these stores suggest, there is a very useful stuff).But there is also a VIP-vault, the entrance to which is located on the 2nd floor and need to go down the Elevator.And that's a problem to go down the Elevator needs a card special, but I do not understand who you can find that map.The Manager of Romance this (well, the one on the 3rd floor talking on the phone), and an alternative entrance through the Bank I was not able to find.
Someone could sneak in?Or in this vault there on the quest?I'm just even to the Headquarters of Miller didn't go and didn't take the job of self-publishing.
I would appreciate the help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 30.07.20

Yes, you get there on the quest

M
MIHAN1988 30.07.20

cyrulnikTODD
Search for stripper found the key card had like a store or a branch, there is still a forbidden area office of the Bank POI,soup in the basement like, but there's a lot of protection)

i
ilya1iz2 30.07.20

On the quest to get there.I have the same topic created a few days ago.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 30.07.20

ilya1iz2
and apparently people can't read and is destined to look old

c
cyrulnikTODD 30.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky I have been in the Bank a few hours before that scoured the entire Internet, and on request about the warehouse I was given all sorts of codes to all doors, how to solve the puzzle to get into the secret room, but no word on that in the VIP vault will be taken on the subject.Or a guide how to get into it.Here I also found the topic associated with the question and why I created myself.But now I saw that there is a section of passage and that there are questions on different topics.So thank you all for your help and I apologize for the duplicate thread, I will be more careful henceforth.

i
ilya1iz2 30.07.20

http://forums.playground.ru/deus_ex_mankind_divided/walkthrough/bank_pelisejd-913126/

A
Anykey_Skywalker 30.07.20

cyrulnikTODD
How did you get in vault B? All over the place, but was never able to get there...

z
zagruzon 30.07.20

Anykey_Skywalker
I climbed through the vent, and the safes were just opening up the door from the inside)

A
Anykey_Skywalker 30.07.20

zagruzon
Thank you

s
saa0891 30.07.20

It is a separate task in the menu or in campaign mode.
He checked,and runs separately from the menu,the history of Jensen.