3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 30.07.20 11:57 pm

\"Wind\" items 50 level on autoclicker (The Crew)

Good day , I want to tell you about how to effortlessly make the car 1299 in The Crew.
To start, we need :
1 - STRAIGHT ARMS ! (very direct)
2 - the Program is called Automatic Mouse and Keyboard

And so begin. Download a program , it is not free , look for the key to activate the whole thing otherwise more than 3 times to repeat the actions she refuses (I recommend to search for torrents). THE CREW then RUN IN WINDOWED MODE (ALT+TAB). Take the car that we have tormented're going to need to jump and do something like this :

1 - passing jump and reach the window where we will be prompted to click on In order to start all over again . This will be the beginning of a macro - press Alt + F1 , Record went .

2 - Press In and then revving up and not let go until you land
3 Next, very carefully. I went to the animation of the falling out part , wait until the animation and click the MOUSE MIDDLE button to set the item/send to the SCADA/sell.

4 - clicked the mouse again and the animation brings us a window with which we began , waiting until the animation and make a couple of clicks of the mouse on the screen and hit ALT + F2 to complete entry.

Now check : Shift + F1 to run the last macro . Run - press button B (repeat test) the car goes jumping stops the animation part selection - we click the MOUSE middle button - wait for another animation - a couple of clicks on the screen again.

That would autoclicker repeat your macro over and over again vystavte the value Repeat - 10000

Uhh. I hope everything is in detail painted. Advice - be patient. Good luck and thank you for your attention.

P. S Add us as a friend (18+) my nickname Nowis1982 ride.
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dr0zd 30.07.20

Thank you. Method really work.

_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 30.07.20

dr0zd

Please

M
Mc_Sector 30.07.20

Is there any place where using macros can rally swing?

_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 30.07.20

No rally slow.

p
pavel82016 30.07.20

__K_E_N_N_I__
In what place is better to jump, give any coordinates please.

k
kc5 30.07.20

pavel82016
At the top of the card to the right of the middle is a straight vertical border. Beside her to the right and in the middle of that vertical line jump. There's a gravel road with a small slope and turn to the left, a wooden jump and landing under the bridge - there is no need of nitro on all machines from 800-900 level acceleration right out of spawn, enough for 180 km/h on platinum and about 20 seconds per cycle.

a
andrei2276 30.07.20

__K_E_N_N_I__ You excuse me of course,but there are free autoclicker Clickermann,but you're a huge plus for the idea.

w
william1992 30.07.20

ban cheaters fucking

a
andrei2276 30.07.20

william1992
And where does cheating justify.

w
william1992 30.07.20

andrei2276
take advantage of bypassing intended game mechanics
something else is justified?

x
xxSURFxx 30.07.20

the farm details have been fixed (by reducing the drop rate of items), and cheaters in the game is not banyat.

a
andrei2276 30.07.20

the farm details have been fixed (by reducing the drop rate of items), and cheaters in the game is not banyat.
william1992 Here's your answer.

k
kc5 30.07.20

william1992
Yes. Explain please why the game has so many short jobs in which always something is given? Advantage over whom? Over the developers? Logical just to sell for money and not to give just so easily. The advantage over the players - it's very blurry... It's not aimbot who irons everything that comes on the screen 99% of the playing time.

s
shova42 30.07.20

No longer works.