3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeepSick 30.07.20 11:57 pm

Super Duluxe, Deluxe and standard edition (FIFA 17)

What better edition to purchase?
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 30.07.20

DeepSick
I'll say this, last year took super Deluxe - the most valuable that fell - Tony KROS. the rest - slag, stupidly overpaid. and packs came in 1 week.
easier to take the simple edition, and all that saved - if you wish - even on FIFA points and immediately open 20-30 packs. it's easier to make a more or less tolerable composition.
well, something of himself - who played the early access already complaining about cheaters. bear in mind

D
Depresnyak 30.07.20

again cheaters?(

a
ars-fc 30.07.20

Depresnyak
alas, waiting for reviews, wanted pointshow to buy a webcam already works. I thought the part of the gather. And Heras out there, UT this year pass, if EA or what not to do. will ordinary online games to play. well career

n
nominar 30.07.20

yagaorl
The most harmless - it is off the fatigue the players came across more that any shot flies into the goal.
And since the engine is now frostbayt ,cheats will be three times more.

E
Ex021 30.07.20

yagaorl
Cheaters are not that many, but they are there and this is a Wake-up call. Knowing how EA is struggling with them( that is all ), then those who buy FIFA on the PC for UT it is better to refrain for now.

E
Ex021 30.07.20

Well and on a subject, it is better to take the standard edition.Save money.

a
ars-fc 30.07.20

yagaorl
I think questions will disappear when you're in a 1.2-Ohm divisions of UT and in the draft. there are 9 out of 10 players are cheaters, tearing the connection (you or Shisha, and they get a victory, twirling himself goals) - for 5 minutes, they vyigryvayut division or the draft, and you're wasting contracts and do not receive coins almost.
this fate awaits 17-year FIFA., if EA does not take the (99% is not pretermit). from the moment you start cheating, to ban a cheater manages to repeatedly pay back the account, selling coins. After receiving the ban, the cheater just buy a new game and create a new ACC - gold vein for EA
Therefore strongly advise you to buy all sorts of luxury and not bother about UT bolt to play in regular online matches

y
yagaorl 30.07.20

ars-fc
Yes.. I thought out of differences in the strength of teams, it is now clear, it is strange that, even online EA, nothing can be done..

a
ars-fc 30.07.20

yagaorl
imagine yourself in the place of EA, cheater buys 10 accounts for 2000 rubles, put bots with a trainer, spinning coins, sells, after 2-3 months it was banned (if the report, of course). during this time he will stuff their fucking part, you will fill out a bunch of coins, part of course sell.
Then he buys another account... and in a circle..
and you bought one copy of the game for the entire year, in the best case, super Deluxe, spend a bit more on points - you unprofitable, cheater profitable. Whether you want to deal with wygodnymi cheaters??? ))) that's all I wrote on the forum of EA, they never straight text has not denied these statements))

c
coolmi 30.07.20

ars-fc
Long heard about it, what's going on in UT. And what about the seasons, there are also cheaters, you can see or do them makes no sense, because the headstock will not fill?

T
Traun 30.07.20

I took a standard. I have given in the browser to gather a team which will be transferred in FUT 17. A lot of sets were the most valuable hazard. All the rest is little known but the whole basis of the gold

a
ars-fc 30.07.20

coolmi
Yes, there are less cheaters, but there are individuals who rograma tearing the connection, but, luckily, a little

G
GG4 30.07.20

ars-fc
Well too use cheats, what's the problem? Honest people buy the game, spend money and want to play as they like, they paid for it. This EA policy and I like to buy and have fun, no one will ban in fact for anything. Bought-play as you want.

E
Ex021 30.07.20

GG4
Just man must understand, when you get to 2 diva with their work, not cetera, but then there's this asshole who cheat and at the same time when banyat he still wins, it is very furious. And would be okay if they were few, as in 2 and 1 diva, every second such a bastard you know?

c
coolmi 30.07.20

ars-fc
've seen these blocks may, but do you (I) credited with the victory. Really don't know what they have there after leaving. Just ka if there were games or something? I once during a game in the season, turned off the light. So then after that, coming into the game, you can see surprisingly that the game ka would not have happened. How were games in the season in reserve, and remains so.

a
ars-fc 30.07.20

GG4
the point is that I want to play with real people, and not to look at breaks after the starting whistle. why the fuck would I cheats, if I just want to play with people in UT??
I bought to play it to play, not to farm coins and superfood formulations, cheaters destroy mode UT and the draft. remains the only online seasons

H
HardCor4ik 30.07.20

Took Super Delaks + 12 000 FIFA Points. In my opinion, there are no options.