3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 31.07.20 11:37 am

The increased brightness. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Already created the forum, but no one and nothing to particularly are unable to help. In General, this kind of thing is happening in the addon Lost Alpha. Usually when you exit the bunker Petrovich or during the descent to Kolosovicha. Also if you look at the ground or sky (i.e., all right - I looked at the ground and ruffle the direct monitor from the brightness of the starts). At first I thought that SSAO be delivered, but disabling did not help. Installed LA mod CHANGES the version of the addon 1.3003. Without mod like this crap there, but with the mod you want to play, because there is correction of some bugs or defects.

ESPECIALLY FOR CARTOGRAF**S WITH MY VIDYUHI NORMAL, SO GO WITH YOUR ALL THE MAP HAS OUTLIVED ITS JUST IN THE SAME SPIRIT
Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 31.07.20

Spoiler

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.07.20

all about team r2_tonemap off. When I put instead of off any values, the problem remained, but the brightness was less

S
Sidorovich12 31.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
There is not one setting for brightness meets.
It all depends on the light source.
Play with these settings
r2_tonemap_adaptation the amount of change of transition from bright to lighter areas and Vice versa
r2_tonemap
r2_tonemap_lowlum
r2_tonemap_middlegray
r2_ls_bloom_threshold value of brightness of bloom.
They are responsible for HDR.
r2_sun_lumscale
r2_sun_lumscale_amb
These parameters are responsible for the brightness of the lighting from the sun. But with the help of them you can have static lighting when set to dynamic in the settings. You can change the pitch darkness of the night.
By the way, and also check whether the parameter r2_gi , which is responsible for global illumination. Turning off this option will significantly increase FPS and reduce the brightness.
Better take the settings from the original Stalker. And then in lost alpha, they default exaggerated.

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.07.20

Sidorovich12
thank you, but I'll say that it seems like things went ) though, again, if anything goes wrong, it will be useful.

b
burberry123 31.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote: MY VIDYUHI NORMAL, SO GO WITH YOUR ALL the MAP has OUTLIVED ITS JUST IN the SAME SPIRIT
The graphics resource is estimated for 10 years of continuous operation under load.
Even at significantly high frequencies of the video card,the so-called overclocked video card needs 5 years to work out.
The main Trollinger not abused.
Everything else - the failures that are everywhere..

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.07.20

burberry123
Yes, I wrote it especially for geeks ) in Skyrim, the problem was, wrote on the forum - all because of video card. on the previous topic on lost alpha, also found that in the graphics card business. in other forums were people have problems,again, were clever men, who wrote about the video card.

S
Sidorovich12 31.07.20

burberry123 wrote:
Everything else - the failures that are everywhere..
That's just in the vast majority of cases because of these failed cases and fail cards. Because all the equipment assembled abroad designed for stable voltage and quality of supply, and we have the technique works we can say in extreme conditions, where frequent marches and change of voltage in a large range is the norm.

b
burberry123 31.07.20

Sidorovich12 - well,Yes, Yes...
Blekitny - it is necessary to look,especially if the system unit is already prefabricated.
Especially if you have a penchant for overclocking...
There is another thing - over the years, the computer power supplies have a feature
capacity has already stated he is not holding it often..
The network filter here was also seen the benefits of it quality more or less,
which you can if you want to get. In other words don't skimp on the surge suppressor at all.
And + insert the plug from the power supply on the network filter on the first socket from the cord in the socket which is already in progress :)
Already forgotten the details.
But in General , of course, if the PC or notebook PC in the countryside or in posilock which,Yes--
will have to fork out the voltage stabilizer,they are expensive infection...
Otherwise, color is not one computer or laptop.

By the way the power supplies,remember on the forum wrote some sensible quality,
but in your area are faced with the fact that what was zarekomendovala,purchase was not possible,
well, in a nutshell.
Had to put blekitny Thermaltake,this average scall in General, according
studies and noisy. Duck Nitsche so they kind of,pulls the profile solidly for many years.
Well, it's just a word. I could not remain silent here .