3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor2006 24.10.19 12:07 pm

I want to ask (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello! I want to ask, I have a pirated version ЕТС2 if I buy her the incentive will I lose my profiles???? Thank you all in advance)))
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
losevo58 24.10.19

Егор2006
Needs, but not the fact!
Before you remove the pirates and to buy a license, make copies of their profiles. After installing the game, put them in their place.

B
BlackJoni 24.10.19

The profile folder will move and all will be saved.

E
Egor2006 24.10.19

Thank you

S
Swuft 24.10.19

Егор2006
if you delete the game using the Uninstaller or by using the remove programs window appears with the question of the removal of the saving,click no.The folder in this case with profiles and configs will remain in My Documents and the game itself will be removed.When through steam download,you will need to make a copy of the folder with the profiles in stimovsky folder,which is also supposed to be in My Documents-My documents/Steam/Euro Truck Simulator.

v
vigo24 24.10.19

Егор2006
Persist. Only and may not be suitable. If the pirates with all the cards and you buy the standard version of the work of preservation will not be

P
Paratraher 24.10.19

The last answer is the most complete.
That would work save from pirates litsuhe, then you need to buy besides the game itself, all DLC that has been installed on the pirates. And so probably will not start the profile.

S
Satann 24.10.19

Nothing terrible will begin, first ,through it many have been...