3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 24.10.19 12:07 pm

Replica for HS (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Whether it is possible to make replicas for HS during the shooting, reloading weapons, and how to make the sounds of GG during a jump for example, and breath while running, the noise of clothes during walking and running. Modders help) If not difficult, can someone something to share?) But so would the NPC didn't react naturally.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalomoderr 24.10.19

You files been tampered with?

D
Demons97 24.10.19

Vodila25
of course, while able to do voice acting for inventory items and the main menu. in the actor file already dug, there is only spelled out the sounds of damage and all different. and if the sound is purely to impose a course will not be nice, as NPCs will react to them and get all mixed.

S
Snowguard 24.10.19

Demons97
For the main character is honestly impossible to make any sounds. The game engine is not provided. You can do a simulation by writing a script in which he is alleged to say certain phrases during the action — for example, when eating, uses a sleeping bag or kills the enemy. Really GG to say anything will not, and will play the specified sound on the same principle as the music plays, that is, without source and without the reaction of the NPCs. The sound of clothing to implement impossible without edits to the engine. You can replace the default sounds of walking and re-do the simulation, by combining the sound of the clothing and steps in a single sound. Breath of the main character while running, is implemented in Misery and Dead Air. I don't know exactly, but most likely no slide edits using the script, working on the same principle that the script of occurrence of fogging of the mask in many modes with a dynamic hood. Replica while shooting to make even can not imagine how, but in an old fashion, I remember there was a script that forced the main character from time to time the platitudes Stalker like again, the boots slipped sucks, etc. By the way, players these phrases quickly become bored.

D
Demons97 24.10.19

Snowguard
and I'm starting to get tired of his silence as a fish is not realistic

J
JoKeRD07 24.10.19

Demons97
Demons97 wrote:
I'm starting to get tired of his silence as a fish is not realistic
I do not advise you to play in subway, dishonored and half-life

D
Demons97 24.10.19