3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth__Sidious 31.07.20 11:38 am

Problems with the sign Igny and level of opponents. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Of course, I will immediately apologize for this topic, with the rules of creating a familiar, but suddenly missed.
The situation is this:
I achieved level 100, I noticed that the sign Igny has partially lost its effectiveness. I drew attention to it in the new game+. But it is also present in the normal game.
Anyone familiar with the second mode of sign - a stream of fire from his hands(similar to the flamethrower.. heh..)
when it is used for example in a crowd of enemies, rotating the camera, you could set fire to all the enemies, well Mosno speaking to introduce them to the camp.
The essence of my problem is that the Stan no longer applied, i.e. letting the enemy stream of fire, he still, in addition the flow has a very weak damage, unlike the standard use of the mark - the difference is three times.

Who faced such problem or who figured out the solution, please help! If we will focus on strengthening the sign cheats, tried, the sign becomes embowel and just staet all...
Waiting for help and answers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 31.07.20

dart_sirius
Alternative Igny weak, and is recognized by many players. If you want, I can throw a build on Igny, there is just about your Flamethrower a couple of words.

D
Darth__Sidious 31.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I would be grateful

D

dart_sirius
Here.

D
Darth__Sidious 31.07.20

Beautiful his irden is the mod?

D

dart_sirius
Yes, alas, I couldn't find it.

E
Eraser101 31.07.20

dart_sirius
Dmitry Solodilov
It's not a mod. This Irden obtained by the arrayed Seth Griffin, the GM of course.

t
tigrrrr 31.07.20

Eraser101
similarly, the current wanted to say that I had such without mods))

v
vitovt-d 31.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Useful video, thanks buddy!

D

Eraser101
LEL, I never noticed. Other sets have a similar spec. effects?

E
Eraser101 31.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Did not notice.

D
Darth__Sidious 31.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Good question, also want to know outet.