3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max_Sunmoon 24.10.19 12:07 pm

How to disable depth of field? (Dishonored 2)

How to disable depth of field? I have it in settings removed, it turns back on, wtf
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 24.10.19

Max_Sunmo Try the config and put the checkbox after read only

M
Max_Sunmoon 24.10.19

RoMaRiOs - Coap
Specify the path please, I can't find

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 24.10.19

Max_Sunmoon
To remember do not remember, already demolished it. But I remember that changed some of the settings through the config exactly. Look for the config file.it is ini or in the game folder is or the user name in the documents. That is exactly where it should be.

M
Max_Sunmoon 24.10.19

RoMaRiOs - Coap
I found the config, now another question, which line is responsible for depth of field? =D

6Strizh9 24.10.19

Config:
C:\Users\'username'\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Dishonored2\base\dishonored2Config.cfg

Lines:
r_skipDofBck #
r_skipDOF #
(If not, enter at the end)

Instead of the grid put:
1 - on
2 - off

After you save the file, open its properties and check read - Only.
Then, before you can change the graphics settings, this option will need to remove, or after reentry in game settings will reset back.

g
ganjin 20.01.23

Zadolbalo is no strength! You turn off this depth of field, and the game turns it on after a while. "Read-only" on the config doesn't help - when the game starts, apparently, it reads the config and at first the depth is disabled, but in the process it turns on again, although it is disabled in the config. I don't know how to deal with it. As you turn on the zoom, it’s a solid soap, so that the desired object is in focus, you need to accurately aim at it, and focusing occurs, albeit with a small, but with a delay, like in a camera, which begins to infuriate with frequent use. And if there is something else in front of the desired object, then you’ll focus on what you need, i.e. the game does not always understand what exactly I want to see. Nonsense. Why was it necessary to introduce this depth of field at all, and even turn it off. Maybe someone solved this problem?

b
barabear 20.01.23

ganjin
Look, maybe there is a config with a .bak appendix nearby, or something like that, this file is of the previous version, it needs to be deleted...

g
ganjin 20.01.23

barabear
Nope, I can't find anything like that. In the users folder, there is generally one file with a config and a folder with saves. I didn't find anything in the game folder either.
I thought that there is some kind of default config and the game takes settings from it in some situations, but I found it only for the layout of the keyboard and the gamepad. In general, hell knows. But I noticed that all this situevina doesn’t seem to infuriate me so much anymore)) I’m gradually getting used to it, but what the hell to do ...