3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Goncharov 31.07.20 11:39 am

Do not fall platinum detail (The Crew)

As I watched on YouTube, people getting a platinum medal, platinum drop parts for 45 to level 50 and when you point on the map, the task for skill (say jump) they have displayed something like this:

I have written only the best parts and may appear as bronze, silver or gold 35-45 level, and details such as hood, paint and the like which even I XS how to apply.

I have a level 50, the campaign mode entirely (if it affects). It may have also something to do, such as research or something. Please tell me
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
U-Rock 31.07.20

job teaching need to pass 200 times that would have had the detail level 50 platinum,that nerd stuff dobavliala with the addition of wird run,that would not be bored.

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 31.07.20

Vadim Goncharov
Yes, most likely it was an old VIDOS, and now the system changed. To beat that it became much more difficult, because in addition to the parts fall out of the paint, vinyls and so on. And as I said U need a lot of Rock zadrotit

W
WiseNext42 31.07.20

Vadim Goncharov
not the same level,closer to 50 up

H
Hyuga Akio 31.07.20

Also previously circulated the details in certain places. Now all random. But there is this randomness and some pros. Previously, it was possible to rode to blue in the face and not knock 50 platinum, and now it is easier if you have at least 47-48 level. That is, almost the ceiling. As I understood, the game system was such that it does not give the details below (unless, of course, did not get a result below the platinum), but on the contrary increases by 2-3 levels up. In any case, it became much easier to finish off the leftovers.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 31.07.20

Just the same, the essence of these best parts in that they adapt to the level of your car. Not the level of the player is important because up to 50go platinum you will get. That is, if you bought a car 700 level and started zadrotit skill quest, then the implementation of them on platinum you will receive parts first bronze, then silver, gold and platinum. Well or first, you can fall in silver turbine level 30, and then bronze 50go, this is not important, in any case, this is an item that increases the level of the car.

The probability that the roulette will fall from platinum level 50 - zero. Plus, if the car is new and slightly pumped, better at once to pass the test in the West with the forty-fifth parts of gold to get exactly the item which is registered - an increase to the level it will be more (30-40 points). If you just zadrotit platinum, then there will be a sluggish progressive random - on the same job will receive any details from the brakes to the engine block, but the increase to the level they are not more than 15 points.

Yet, according to observations, some tasks have a low percentage of loss of details and high - junk. I found escape at the West Los Angeles - start in the direction of the North, and immediately turn right. There the road is wide with a gradual slope to the left and to the platinum pass even on SUVs. Items drop almost all the time, and the garbage every 10-15 races.

details such as hood, paint and the like which even I XS how to apply

I understand that you are free then give the items that are sold in the tuning salon, and you can staff to install them. By this logic, it turns out that if you are buying everything that is sold on a particular car, and then it will go to the job details to knock out, then the probability of getting exactly the parts will be one hundred percent. In this sense, however, is not present because of the abundance of all sorts of colors, disks and other stuff, as well as their total space cost.

k
kc5 31.07.20

The game refuses to give a final platinum level 50. Atomizer one level 45 platinum left and for an hour poured anything but not her. Already 10 times, I've gotten a platinum level 50 which I only have with other bonuses.

V
Vadim Goncharov 31.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Thank you very much. Well, I've started to do, that is, take the job in the West for gold. Use the details of the type hood, vinyl, paint, etc. on the staff. If cutting such all details, at loss of her job will translate into dollars. And have found something. In the tasks group, well, the ones on which you can send to friends and written time (less than 10 min, 10-60 min, more than 1 hour), with a probability of 100% (well, I like that. checked 4 times) for a task that is more than 1 hour falls platinum. But I think that's not an option, as 1 task I went from 80 to 110 minutes!!! This kapets)) But thank you for explaining!

V
Vadim Goncharov 31.07.20

Good news! For jobs for Less than 10 minutes is also platinum give always!!

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 31.07.20

Vadim Goncharov
You see lucky. Me 30 times(of farmil one) had the plate 4-5 times, but it was the rest of the stuff, including platinum items, cosmetic items and money. Yes, there may be losing money. I once dropped as MUCH as 2000.

S
SkyNeverDie 31.07.20

Dunno true or superstitious nonsense, but if you focus on one(or one type) of challenge, the details all fall less and less. Get the platinum 50 on a car for an hour and a half

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 31.07.20

SkyNeverDie
*My thoughts* it's true, I did one challenge many times, and in the end I fell JUST money.

S
SkyNeverDie 31.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
So the hallways to the conclusion that fastom swing we need to change challenges and all)

V
Vadim Goncharov 31.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Maybe what I'm about to say this accordion and its all I know, but it is my observation. So the jumping I do understand the range nerf. I sat down to replay building on the ability to platinum. Sat down first, that is the Midwest. Absolutely all the tasks when you first receive a platinum I was given a platinum detail. All except jumping! There always had spare parts type bonnet, spoiler, bumper, etc. and by the way is the fastest, in my opinion, the way to swing the 1299 level

Z
Zardonic_i_am 31.07.20

I envy your tenacity guys I'm on the game and scored when they reached the moronic quests breaking boxes on the roads - this mode really velzevul invented

R
Razorblade90 31.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
and I went further to the West is the reference speed, they are very easy to control, to pass on the gold, they stuffed about 1,000, and then any task on the ability to raise to the end, and these races, I took on ALL classes of cars - from streetcar level 529 and ending with the dragsters and monster trucks

V
Vadim Goncharov 31.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Yes, I have noticed My inner perfectionist in despair :(