3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ABRAScovyy 31.07.20 11:40 am

Feedback involves only one motor (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Logitek gamepad F510 at idle the engine almost does not move, with a gradual acceleration and the motor controller begins to gradually increase the speed. But this happens only through the right(small) vibrometric and bumps uneven roads have on the right motor.
If anyone knows anything about the method of engaging two vibration? Or at least one, but the left(large).
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 31.07.20

ABRASцовый
forget
I have the rpm does not work
and not on every bump triggered

b
b6611 31.07.20

I use a joystick Logitech F510. From time to time (may be due to periodic updates, beta 1.25) change some settings on the joystick. Trying to get them back, but to no avail. To change the settings for the keyboard = zapoteca, but to change the buttons on the joystick until it succeeds. I think this is due to the current beta-version. May be someone faced this problem?

s
st.pone 31.07.20

b6611
Looked through google Logitech F510 gamepad is a gamepad Logitech F510 no , don't let the fool die show me on the screenshot seago monster .

K
Kapellimestari 31.07.20

Notice that the led sits to the left. Therefore, the vibrating center of the car on the right.
But the problem should be solved, Yes.

B
Brigadier_87 31.07.20

I rewired two large stuffed..while typing everything is OK
Spoiler

A
ABRAScovyy 31.07.20

st.pone
Many people (especially the children of the 90s) called gamepad joystick, before it all call.
b6611
Translate the controller in D mode and go into the Logitech Gaming Software, there is changed the layout as you like. I there I Start to Enter, and Back on the Esc.
vigo24 wrote:I have if the rpm does not work
Increase force feedback

s
st.pone 31.07.20

ABRASцовый
And Yes , in full can be , stay in 90тых .

A
ABRAScovyy 31.07.20

st.pone
Did you pedant. And before punctuation, by the way, no need to put a space. You don't want to seem knowledgeable person in the field of culture of forum=)

s
st.pone 31.07.20

ABRASцовый
OIC .

b
b6611 31.07.20

st.pone
Thank you for your help. EUC! Do you honestly think that calling a joystick a gamepad, or a controller suddenly decide to show off your erudition (not to confuse with the controller), it is possible to affect the settings?

b
b6611 31.07.20

ABRASцовый
Thank you! I meant the game settings (in ETS2).